• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

END OF TIME IS NOW!?!?

JIMB3AM

Walking through hell.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 10, 2014
    South Carolina
    All of the shit going on today and shit happening here at home has me seriously thinking about revelations. World is trashed, governments have flipped, world leaders are all evil, people are careless of others, families are falling apart.

I don’t have enough alcohol for this state of mind.

Not a bad thing to think about Revelations. But again, the Good Book is chocked full of a lot of things to think about.

1698894993842.png

Take a minute and separate the things that you have no control over and cannot change from the things that you HAVE control over and CAN affect their outcomes. The situations going on in politics and the world are well beyond any of our individual abilities to control them. However, the things which you CAN affect and need to be on top of?

Making sure those you and those you care about are well supplied with essential items to weather prolonged periods of difficulty.

Making sure your health is in the best possible shape by doing and eating the right things.

Making sure your preparations for sudden and unpredictable disasters are at the best you can get them to be.

Making certain that your ability to defend and protect are at optimum through training and regular practice.

Establishing a good and base level communications network among friends and other able and likeminded people in your AOs so in case an emergency happens, as many people as possible will be able to be alerted and step into action to take critical steps to save lives and maintain the flow of information both within the affected area and with the outside world as well.

Being constantly aware of large scale events that you cannot change, but not stressing over them uselessly, so when the effects from those events DO reach your vicinity, you can be prepared to take the right courses of action to try to at least get the best possible outcomes for you and those around you.

Take a moment to separate the things that you cannot control from those that you can, and formulate a plan with as many steps as you need to make certain that you ARE covered in resolving the things that are in your control.

Yea brothers, verily, as I speaks to you now.
    I have had a revelation.

Just a sec while I clean that mess up........

All of the shit going on today and shit happening here at home has me seriously thinking about revelations. World is trashed, governments have flipped, world leaders are all evil, people are careless of others, families are falling apart.

I don’t have enough alcohol for this state of mind.
    Next time you fill out a 4473 you should write that somewhere on it.:ROFLMAO:
    @N2evilDR , when I get down I just go eat some tacos, it makes life better…
    Don't forget about the Margaretta's!:)

The people who are always trying to sell you something (or get donations), are the ones always trying to convince you that the end is now.

It'll get a lot worse before that happens...but yes, we are taking another step closer.

Most of us will see our own personal eschatalogical event (death) before the end of the world. I'd strongly suggest being more prepared for that instead.

The people who are always trying to sell you something (or get donations), are the ones always trying to convince you that the end is now.

It'll get a lot worse before that happens...but yes, we are taking another step closer.

Most of us will see our own personal eschatalogical event (death) before the end of the world. I'd strongly suggest being more prepared for that instead.
    Diggler speaks the truth.

It's going to (actually has to) get worse. We're just seeing the beginnings of birth pains.

There are still lots of good people doing good things... But showing you stories of good people doing good things doesn't scare you and keep you tuned in.

Turn off the TV, relax, go outside. Go do something nice for someone else. It'll make you feel better.

Mike

Small town churches often provide the most wholesome atmospheres and a great place to organize and conduct ad hoc town meetings for everybody who are sharing the same concerns and come up with base level community and neighborhood based response plans for emergencies your AO may face. Going by tragedies like the Lahaina fire, which is FULL of insidious signs of unwelcome interference from outside groups, strengthening ties and foundation at the community level is more important than ever. Whenever I am at one of those small town church events, I feel like I am actually in the world and era of both the novel and movie versions of Cold Mountain that Charles Frazier had so lovingly laid out on paper. I am just glad that this fabric still exists in this day and age.

Get your self a cigar.....pour yourself a glass of bourbon.....and turn off the fucking TV.

Everything is gonna be ok
    Yep, pretty much what we do around here. Haven't watched the news in ages, and our life is much better because of it. Matter of fact, I get most of my current event news from the bear pit. And I get to choose to read it, or not. Unless it's a direct threat to our lives/livelihood, I'm at an age where I just don't have a lot of fucks left to give for stuff well outside my AO.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
    2 Timothy 3:2-9

2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
    3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,
    4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—
    5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Matthew 24:6-13

6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
    7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
    8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
    10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
    11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
    12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
    13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Reactions: mtrmn and Gwak2006
    ASGH!

The world ain’t gonna end. We aren’t that cool of a generation. Our generation sucks!

So grab a drink, eat some tacos, turn off the tv. Go outside and enjoy life!

Meh, I am not going to worry about the apocalypse. I have stuff I need and want to do. My schedule/list is not changing for Biden, the WEF, the UN, Democrats, China or anyone/anything else much less an extinction event I cannot change.

• Haha
    Reactions: Fig
    While only a few, it should give an idea how long prognosticators have failed.

R

Lol, the Mesiah will come humble riding a donkey. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor and irony!
    He rode into town on an ass he called "Flame." A variation of a Jim Stafford song.

Time is just something man made up.
    The other day my teenage asked me
    son “dad, if you run into a brick wall at 25 mph what kills you?”
    Me “the brick wall”
    Son “is it speed or time?”
    Me “no it’s the wall, aka, blunt force trauma, same as if I hit someone on the head with a baseball bat”
    Son “but if you hit the wall slow it doesn’t kill you, if you hit it fast it will. So is it speed or time?”
    Me “son, I feel like you are wasting my time, so you better get some wood hauled in. Fast.”

So, now I can tell him time is made up? 😂