• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Enhanced"

Kinsman

Slacker
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2006
Dallas, Georgia
So the women nowadays have plastic tits, inky shit scribbled in their skin, and scrap iron hanging from ears, nose, nipples, navel, and labia.
This is supposed to enhance their beauty? Not in my consideration. I relate it to jungle tribesmen who mutilate their body for the sake of vanity. I find it to be distracting and ugly.
Everyone is, of course, entitled to his opinion.

That's mine.

The silicon tits and iron I can leave, but a nicely tattooed woman is quite a turn on.

article-2629277-1DDDADF800000578-392_306x518.jpg

I'm dying to know what she will say to her grandchildren about all that crap. People with lots of tats must not like themselves much, I believe.

I like myself just fine. What I dont like, well that would be arrogant, self righteous, opinionated little fucks like yourself who go around judging others like youre some kind of higher being.

Also, if I didn't get my point across, go fuck yourself. When youre done with that, worry about your own shit because its clear youre far more fucked up than me and all my ink.

I'm dying to know what she will say to her grandchildren about all that crap. People with lots of tats must not like themselves much, I believe.

I like myself just fine. What I dont like, well that would be arrogant, self righteous, opinionated little fucks like yourself who go around judging others like youre some kind of higher being.

Also, if I didn't get my point across, go fuck yourself. When youre done with that, worry about your own shit because its clear youre far more fucked up than me and all my ink.

LOL

The double standard is what bugs me. It is acceptable for women to have work done but there is a stigma attached to a male having work done. In my view we are what we are live with it.

smcarroll-albums-guns-picture43244-old-man-cloud.jpg

You know what I hate? These new fangled motorcars. They are noisy, stinky and scare my carriage horses. And what's with these women wanting to vote? My God next thing you know coloreds will be allowed to eat in my favorite restaurant.

I just saw that kinsman is 72. Since this is a thread about our opinions, it is my opinion that everyone over the age of 70 should be euthanized to cut down on the burden they cause on society with all their medical costs, not to mention the danger they pose to other motorists.

I'm offended not everyone thinks the same as me...oh, wait...just boredom. Carry on with hurt feelings rant and rave.

None of this bothers me to an extent. I am 22 so I am in the age group that is having most of this done. Me personally I have no tattoos or metal on my body. A lot of my friends have got tattoos because they think they are cool and get them in random places. I understand tattoos that can be covered for a job or normal piercings. What I do not understand is the ones I know that get tattoos on their hands, neck, behind their ear or piercings like the bull ring in nose, eyebrow and snake bites in their lips and complain that they can not get a decent job. They want to blame everyone else for them not able to get a good job. What they do not realize is it was their own choices that keeps them from getting the job. Basically I think tattoos that are able to be hidden and covered by usual work attire isn't a big deal. Ear piercings cool they are everywhere now days. It is their body and they have to pay the consequences.

Do you think they really give a fuck? NO its just us tattooed people dont like narrow minded people like your self.

Do you think they really give a fuck? NO its just us tattooed people dont like narrow minded people like your self.

Exactly brother. My sister in law is a school teacher and has somewhere in the vicinity of 50 tattoos. They make her happy and remind her of past events and people in her life. She constantly gets the "what are you going to tell your grandkids?" question, and just says "I'm going to tell them that I lived my life the way I wanted to, without hurting anyone else, and had no time to worry about what other people thought of me because of my tattoos."

I'm not judging you but these things have a impact when you go for job interviews, and the outcome of job interviews have a big impact on the outcome of our lives. By the way, the guy giving you the interview is probably a "arrogant, self righteous, opinionated little fuck" The question is if you want to use your face ink to tell him what you think of people like him of if you would rather keep that to yourself until after you get the job.

Ban tattoos and piercings! It's for the children!

I know now a guy who was a tattoo artist. He is covered head to toe in ink, I'm sure his grandchildren won't think any less of him.

I just saw that kinsman is 72. Since this is a thread about our opinions, it is my opinion that everyone over the age of 70 should be euthanized to cut down on the burden they cause on society with all their medical costs, not to mention the danger they pose to other motorists.

Your thoughts are unlikely to become public policy, but if you truly feel that way when you get there feel free to punch your own ticket.

Do you have a picture of this...labia....of whch you disapprove?

First off, I'd like to thank the few for the inked girls included in this post. I find it interesting and sometimes stimulating. The tribal piercings are just that. But boys' pants under the butt with underwear showing is just as stupid.

I considered getting a tat when I was in the Army. When I compared the cost to ammo, I didn't have enough rounds. I've yet saved enough money to justify ink. But here in Albuquerque, it is becoming pretty predominant. We have a tat show coming up here in town.

The rituals of the Yakuza have always fascinated me. But keep the pretty girls coming. (All puns intended)

Don't blame society if it hasn't warmed up to this idea. We all have choices and that's what freedom is all about. Do your thing! But be ready to accept any consequinces tied to your choices. About women having tats at a young age. Who knows, some day they may be led to teach a Sunday school class or marry a preacher, whatever! and be faced with questions like; tell me what it's like being a biker bitch, grandma?

I'm not judging you but these things have a impact when you go for job interviews, and the outcome of job interviews have a big impact on the outcome of our lives. By the way, the guy giving you the interview is probably a "arrogant, self righteous, opinionated little fuck" The question is if you want to use your face ink to tell him what you think of people like him of if you would rather keep that to yourself until after you get the job.

I couldn't agree more. I like well done ink, but when I see a big tatoo across a girls cleavage, on a persons neck or any place that cannot be covered with a long sleeve shirt I disapprove and its the same with big piercings. I have 2 tattoos, over my heart an American flag and on my dick I have the constitution.

I couldn't agree more. I like well done ink, but when I see a big tatoo across a girls cleavage, on a persons neck or any place that cannot be covered with a long sleeve shirt I disapprove and its the same with big piercings. I have 2 tattoos, over my heart an American flag and on my dick I have the constitution.

Do you mean "old ironsides"?

Well I guess I'm just a lucky SOB. There comes a point, when youre good enough at what you do, that you can have your pick of where you want to do it. I have no doubt there are tons of those same self righteous pricks out there conducting interviews. Ive met a few, and told them to fuck themselves. I then went and interviewed elsewhere, and got the job.

I have no plans for full facial coverage, I never had the desire, full sleeves, chest and back? Absolutely. And any place worth working, will look at the whole package, not just whether or not you have ink.

In my humble opinion facial tattoos are silly. Also silly are huge holes in ones ears or multiple piercings in one body part. If you have this or want this, that's fine I'm not here to judge. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't blame society if it hasn't warmed up to this idea. We all have choices and that's what freedom is all about. Do your thing! But be ready to accept any consequinces tied to your choices. About women having tats at a young age. Who knows, some day they may be led to teach a Sunday school class or marry a preacher, whatever! and be faced with questions like; tell me what it's like being a biker bitch, grandma?
Preachers can get a chubby too!

I always find it humorous when people bitch about being judged by others, because it's those same people who are bitching that have displayed piss poor judgement about whatever it is they're being judged.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 16
I always find it humorous when people bitch about being judged by others, because it's those same people who are bitching that have displayed piss poor judgement about whatever it is they're being judged.

I hate it when people bitch about people bitching about people judging their poor judgment or lack of judgment.

Yah, you can take that tissue, roll it into a tight little ball, and stuff it up your punk ass. Now you really got something to hate son.

Well I guess I'm just a lucky SOB. There comes a point, when youre good enough at what you do, that you can have your pick of where you want to do it. I have no doubt there are tons of those same self righteous pricks out there conducting interviews. Ive met a few, and told them to fuck themselves. I then went and interviewed elsewhere, and got the job.

I have no plans for full facial coverage, I never had the desire, full sleeves, chest and back? Absolutely. And any place worth working, will look at the whole package, not just whether or not you have ink.

Bolt, take the following however you like, but I think you could use a recliner and a frosty beverage. Relax - there are always going to be people looking down on you for some reason or other in life. Having spent the last 10 years of my life on the bottom rung of the ladder because of age, rank, experience, etc. I can say that no amount of negative attitude makes it any better. I've experienced it professionally, recreationally, socially, etc.

Don't get too uppity and then become a condescending hypocrite, telling everyone else to ____ themselves because you're better than them. Keep the humility and recognize that your talents and application of those talents will outshine whatever anyone wants to say or think about you. Also, it makes it all that much better when you surprise people who were underestimating you.

As far as tattoos go, I'm not a fan of them on me or my girl, but everyone has their preferences. I can't say I understand the desire to permanently ink a part of me, but then again, most people can't really say they understand why I want to jump out of planes. Both things have been called stupid by tons of people - still doesn't change the fact that they bring joy to those who like them. There are definitely some who flock to both because they are weak of mind and want to be part of a group, and there are definitely some who flock to both because they made up their own minds about what they want to do with their lives and their bodies. I think as long as you are trying to treat yourself with respect and love, it's fine (i.e. doing it because you think it is improving yourself in some way and not detracting from what you have been naturally gifted with). If ever it's part of being negative to yourself or others (e.g., if you think you need it because some part of you isn't good enough, or because you want to hurt yourself or others) that's when I think it's a bad idea.

I'm not judging you but these things have a impact when you go for job interviews, and the outcome of job interviews have a big impact on the outcome of our lives.
I'm not being defensive by any means...and in full disclosure I as well as my wife have a sleeved arm. BUT, I do think what your suggesting is a non issue. My wife is a teacher...when she went on her job interview she simply wore long sleeves, when she goes to work she does the same. They do not care and its not against policy, she just prefers to not create a distraction for her students and keep her arms covered.

What I'm getting at is tattoos (assuming they aren't explicit) are incredibly acceptable nowadays and most career paths do not care, and those that do...just don't flaunt them and you'll get the job. If it doesn't require a scarf, gloves, or ski mask in order to be covered...I do not see it affecting your professional livelihood.

Last edited:
Yah, you can take that tissue, roll it into a tight little ball, and stuff it up your punk ass. Now you really got something to hate son.

In my best Billy Crystal voice..."I love this guy."...platonically, of course.