• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Enjoy pics of my ex

Re: Enjoy pics of my ex

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14(winkie)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh my appologies Ballistic. I do truly suck at trying to be funny. By the way it's a confederate uniform. Honestly though I find it funny and really don't mind people poking fun at my lack of humor. Redirt78, I never thought of it being creepy until you mentioned, and your right it does sound creepy.
</div></div>where's this photo of your ho's and your uniform -want to see lol

Photobucket banned me because of them and they got deleted, unless someone saved some. Lazy21 somehow got into my photobucket account before the ban and posted them without my permission. Sorry ch'e

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14(winkie)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Photobucket banned me because of them and they got deleted, unless someone saved some. Lazy21 somehow got into my photobucket account before the ban and posted them without my permission. Sorry ch'e
</div></div>

LMAO, calm down Mr. Snuffles. We all got a kick out of it
smile.gif
!

Blacksunz,
In your sig line you speak of "feel my wraith"
A wraith is a ghost or spirit, so I guess you will avenge yourself after death?
Or perhaps you meant to say wrath....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

+1 on the titts and tires. cumming up on my 7th adversary on 2nd marriage maybe at 10 ill start letting my guard down lol </div></div>

words to live by gents

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blacksunz,
In your sig line you speak of "feel my wraith"
A wraith is a ghost or spirit, so I guess you will avenge yourself after death?
Or perhaps you meant to say wrath.... </div></div>

Or he is a fan of Star Gate Atlantis. Wraith were villains who could suck the life out of you.

well next i guess after SHOT Lowlight should have the wall of shame forum, but im sure if he did, the others wouldn't be watched anymore lol.

This almost got me kicked out of thu lieberry..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 152</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theis almust got me kicked out of thu lieberry.. </div></div>Holy shit, thank God they let you stay. Keep studying buddy and stay in school. You can do it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 152</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theis almust got me kicked out of thu lieberry.. </div></div>Holy shit, thank God they let you stay. Keep studying buddy and stay in school. You can do it! </div></div>

I have my doubts...

you say you have a lot more but your in them, Im guessing xrated? lololol.

Shes not bad man. she has got some stuff to work with.

She's alright... you can do better your in oxford there's a plethora of 10s (out of 10) around every corner over there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yeah, and I just noticed he's in O'town. I wouldn't even remember her damn name after about thirty minutes of breaking up. Oxford is slam packed with women if nothing's changed since my years down there.</div></div>

Nothings changed at all, i was at Ole Miss last year still tons of women. It's like a 10 to 1 girl to guy ratio and most are gorgeous.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waitin on the mangled Arby's big Montana shots </div></div>

With or without the Horsey Sauce?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waitin on the mangled Arby's big Montana shots </div></div>
Complain and ye shall receive!
2j3r9rp.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waitin on the mangled Arby's big Montana shots </div></div>

With or without the Horsey Sauce? </div></div>

This just begs for a ban worthy and possibly illegal (depending on where you live) pic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2j3r9rp.jpg
</div></div>

id_hit_it1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waitin on the mangled Arby's big Montana shots </div></div>

With or without the Horsey Sauce? </div></div>

This just begs for a ban worthy and possibly illegal (depending on where you live) pic. </div></div>

And from whence is it that you think legends come?

pretty sure we should start a sticky and fill it with pics of our ex's stupid enough to let us take pics of them... LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SigTauJohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pretty sure we should start a sticky and fill it with pics of our ex's stupid enough to let us take pics of them... LOL </div></div>

that my good sir is the best idea ive heard yet today!! im in!!!....except she burnt all the pics when we broke up lol damnit nevermind......but please dont let that stop you
smile.gif

Strangely looks like bob lee swaggers (mark walburg) girlfriend in that movie "shooter". Been a while since ive seen it...could be wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SigTauJohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pretty sure we should start a sticky and fill it with pics of our ex's stupid enough to let us take pics of them... LOL </div></div>

If that takes off, I'll dig out pics of the insane redhead that used to have her hooks in me.

She was harder to kick, than a $500.00 a day crack habit.

Dear God, 34D's, 115 pounds of neatly trimmed and pedicured lawyer, utterly insane in the sack,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I feel a cold shower coming on,,,,,,,,,,,see ya.

guess since no snapper shots you are skeered, mustve been liking gettin a BJ from this guy
pussface.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.
I saw that in WV Titty Bar once.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strangely looks like bob lee swaggers (mark walburg) girlfriend in that movie "shooter". Been a while since ive seen it...could be wrong. </div></div>

I think its been a while since you have seen Kate Mara..........

ev9myq.jpg

Guys, even though I am married to a good one (that puts up with all my shit) I heard someone say something that rings true every time I think about women...

"If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it."

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strangely looks like bob lee swaggers (mark walburg) girlfriend in that movie "shooter". Been a while since ive seen it...could be wrong. </div></div>

I think its been a while since you have seen Kate Mara.......... </div></div>

I stand corrected. my phone only loaded last picture. now that im on a pc..... the diffrence is night and day. thank you sir

AND..../PRINT.....

I had a crazy ex once ! The sex was mind blowing . She was stunningly good looking . She even let me do her friend with her there once for my birthday .

But she truly scared the shit out of me . I genuine believed she was going to kill me . Broke a date with her once and the bitch kicked me do hard in the nuts she burst a blood vessel in my right testicle . After pissing blood for nearly a week the MO told me with a big grin I was lucky she didn't cut it off .

Took the hint and traded it in ! For my own safety !

That friend of hers <span style="font-style: italic">was a female</span> right Eddieo?
laugh.gif

Was your ex-GF a redhead? I'd have risked it if she was a redhead.
grin.gif

The ex was a blonde ! The friend was a red head . Had one of the best titties I ever had the pleasure of playing with ! Lol

Treat your women like cars: take it as fast as she'll let you go, ride it hard for 3 years or untill you've worn her out. Then go trade her in for a newer model and let someone else deal with the problems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ex was a blonde ! The friend was a red head . Had one of the best titties I ever had the pleasure of playing with ! Lol </div></div>

what happened to her other titty?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ex was a blonde ! The friend was a red head . Had one of the best titties I ever had the pleasure of playing with ! Lol </div></div>

what happened to her other titty? </div></div>

Thank you for the pics! She is very hot, too bad she's an ex.. but at least you got some!

blak, very nice, were those fake or real?? when she is sending you texts saying she misses you, remember one thing one day when you are married, your going to wish you had taken care of business even more so with her. its nice seeing hot pics with no tatoo in them, sorry tatoo lovers, flame away. we need some more EX's pics I would post some of my own but all my EX's were too straight laced to let me take those kind of pics

Actually this post reminds of a funny situation a mate had a few months ago .

There is this bitch I really don't like but my buddy works with her . They had a few drinks one Friday and the bitch gets hammered and starts coming into my buddy . My buddy says " Fuck it " . He is never one to loOk a gift horse so he takes her back to his place and drills her in every direction possible .

The bit h passes out on her stomach on the bed so he being a good buddy tilts her head to one side so its visible and writes on her back with her own lipstick ;

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ED

Then he sent me the photo !

That what I call taking one for the men !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually this post reminds of a funny situation a mate had a few months ago .

There is this bitch I really don't like but my buddy works with her . They had a few drinks one Friday and the bitch gets hammered and starts coming into my buddy . My buddy says " Fuck it " . He is never one to loOk a gift horse so he takes her back to his place and drills her in every direction possible .

The bit h passes out on her stomach on the bed so he being a good buddy tilts her head to one side so its visible and writes on her back with her own lipstick ;

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ED

Then he sent me the photo !

That what I call taking one for the men !</div></div>

this is a made up story with no pic, jus sayin