• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Entry level FFP scopes

Re: Entry level FFP scopes

What is you definition of entry level ffp? I have a mk4 6.5-20x50mm M1 FFP on my tacops and love it... but we need more info on what your requirements are before we can give more valid info

OK, that's two F's and one P as in FFP.
(it seems like that gets forgotten in some posts)

I may be missing some but I think you would be talking about the Falcon Menace, Weaver Tac, Super Sniper, soon to be Vortex Viper PST, etc. I feel like I'm missing one?

I have the Falcon and consider myself lucky to have it. I have not heard of anyone that it has not worked for.
So far that goes for the others I mentioned as well.

bushnell elite 4200 have very good glass, the 3-12 has been getting very good reviews.

Oh yeah, that was it.
Man, what a difference a year makes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffersonv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, what a difference a year makes. </div></div>

How right you are.

I have a falcon FFP 4-14 on a 22lr. I cant say I have used it on anything tougher, but it does work very well for both target and squirrel hunting. The clicks return right to my different zeros and seem to be right on the money. The glass is not bad for the price either. I ordered mine from RWS in Iowa.

If half the hype is true...there will soon be the FFP 4-16 viper PSTs in the $850 range. Supposed to have good glass, mil/mil or moa/moa and zero stop. A couple of hide vendors also offer pre orders but I think people are talking mid-to end of June now...Those scopes also have the Vortex lifetime warranty...

and on the super snipers, here is a link to a review done by the 'hide. http://www.snipershide.com/2010/03/swfa-super-sniper-review/