• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision EoTech ClipIR-XELR Thermal Nylon Caps

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I've got six of the Nylon 11 slip on type caps for the ClipIR XELR thermal sights available. Replaces the poorly designed factory cap. $35 shipped.

Cory Trapp
    Gunsite Academy, Inc.

Hey Cory -

I am interested in purchasing one for my XELR. How do you want to handle payment, shipping, etc.

Thank you,

Rick

You can send to my wife's PayPal F&F, or send a money order to me here at Gunsite

[email protected] for PayPal

Cory Trapp
    c/o Gunsite Academy, Inc.
    2900 West Gunsite Road
    Paulden, AZ 86334

for snail mail

Hello Cory -

I just sent $35.00 to [email protected]; please confirm receipt. My "ship to" is as follows: Rick Simpson 28073 Braidwood Dr. Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275 / Cell. 310-261-6838.

Please let me know if you need anything else prior to shipping. Would you send tracking once shipment has been sent please.

Thank you again,

Rick

Still have a few Nylon caps for both the XELR and the LR units, when these are gone, I doubt any more will be made.

Sent payment for a lens cap, and sent you a PM with shipping details. Thanks.

I've got six of the Nylon 11 slip on type caps for the ClipIR XELR thermal sights available. Replaces the poorly designed factory cap. $35 shipped.

Cory Trapp
    Gunsite Academy, Inc.