• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Eotech scope customer service?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Anybody used it or have any ideas on fixing this scope?

I bought a used Vudu 5-25 off here and this was hiding under the objective lens cap.

F1ED8CEF-1D56-4936-937C-855BCFF46B07.jpeg

Anybody used it or have any ideas on fixing this scope?

I bought a used Vudu 5-25 off here and this was hiding under the objective lens cap.

View attachment 7391633
    Seems to me, your issue is with the person that sold you the scope.
    I don't see how EOTECH should be on the hook for this, as the cost for repair would be quite high.

How long ago was it shipped? Did the seller provide clear pictures of the area?
    No the problem area wasn’t shown. I guess there is a chance the seller didn’t know about it since it was hidden under the big rubber flip cap

Problem is I bought 2 of them in December so I don’t know who sold me the bad one and all the posts are deleted.

I used one a little and went to sell the one that was just sitting on a shelf and the buyer found the defect so then I had to give him the good one. Would like to get this one fixed so I can put a sunshade on it.

That's hard to look at or around it. I say, replace the cap and run the scope hard.

They never responded at all lol
    It affect function? Doubt eotech will do much. that looks like the body needs to be replaced and would likely involve them just replacing the scope.
    and they probably wont do that if someone dropped there optic like it appears the guy before you did. or use it as a club to hit shit with, whatevs.

Looks like the last 1/2” is separate from the scope body and would unscrew?

Can’t use a sunshade the way it is now

Reactions: NateSavannah
    Maybe it is but it looks like it is 2 piece.

They could at least have the decency to respond and say you’re f ed or whatever.

Reactions: AllAheadFull