• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Epstein Checks Out

You guys sound so stupid, how many hundreds or even thousands of people would have to be, “ In on it”? The whole FBI, CIA, prison and justice systems would have to be, at the highest levels, corrupt, and how would you keep the press from discovering the truth?! You’re distracting from the real issues causing these people to act out.
/s roll eyes #bluepillsaredelicious
Some how I missed all the info about JFK, clue me,...

Jeffery had photos and videos and documents on everyone which the government has now, what are the odds no one gets busted from this day going forward. No one is going to miss a pimp and now for something entirely different.

AB6FD53B-AEDD-45FD-9C29-872D4AA1ADF3.jpeg

You guys sound so stupid, how many hundreds or even thousands of people would have to be, “ In on it”? The whole FBI, CIA, prison and justice systems would have to be, at the highest levels, corrupt, and how would you keep the press from discovering the truth?! You’re distracting from the real issues causing these people to act out.

I might have a bit of experience with this kind of thing, so...

37qlmy.jpg

Well the press has officially made it to the point where nothing is believable.

Trumps tweet and all the phony outrage from everyone just makes me more skeptical. So I am positive either Hillary whacked him or he was fake killed off to prevent Hillary from whacking him.

So he can either be in a cage singing like a canary or he is dead by Hillary.

You can no longer tell if it’s from the news or from 8chan. Crazy time, crazy crazy times.

Well the press has officially made it to the point where nothing is believable.

Trumps tweet and all the phony outrage from everyone just makes me more skeptical. So I am positive either Hillary whacked him or he was fake killed off to prevent Hillary from whacking him.

So he can either be in a cage singing like a canary or he is dead by Hillary.

You can no longer tell if it’s from the news or from 8chan. Crazy time, crazy crazy times.
Don't know about you but, as long as either truthful event starts the final fire an rebuilding thereafter, I'm good with either.

Gentlemen the “/s” = sarcasm.
I was poking the guys that sound like that regularly.

Funny his trial was set to start till September...................2020
I guess they decided they didn't need that much time.

One of two things happened; they got everything they needed or no one got anything.

I say they got everything and more!

They knew if he actually went to prison that a week with the sodomites and he would be ready to tell them anything they wanted to know about anyone.
A serial pedophile in general population he would be doing some hard time in the can.

You said, "...hard time in the can."

That's punny as phuk.

Reactions: FishinGuns
`The guy seemed to have some suicidal tendencies anyway not surprising for his deeds.
The job was not that difficult . Pay someone to secretly feed him anti malaria drugs and pay the guards to look the other way while he necked himself . They won't even know where the money came from , just someone approached them with the offer . Bet there is no proper autopsy performed either .

If he was removed from solitary and put back in gen pop, then it would take someone with authority to do so, and 1 officer to do the deed. The fact that he was a high priority case, means it should take more than a nurse signing off on it. The overtime story is bullshit. When you work 120 hour weeks.....then maybe I will listen to that.

As soon as I saw drudge post the story about him spilling the beans and having vids, I knew he was dead. You gotta admit, the clintons did not waste any time wrapping up the case tho.

Reactions: deersniper

Poor Jeffery was in a cell with an ex-cop from the same area where the Clinton's have their New York residence, looking at a death sentence for four murders and more than capable of strangling a guy with a bed sheet.

So the guy does the murder for the Clinton Crime Family or whatever politically connected US attorney asked him too, then magically his four death sentences turn into four counts of 2nd degree murder with 10-15 years each, concurrent with time served. He is out on the street in about seven years if he lives.

The cop was involved in coke trafficking about 6 miles from Bill's house and probably was providing drugs for the pedo-plane rides to the Caribbean before he got busted himself.

FBI searched his place in the Virgin Islands, over a month after his arrest???

That was an evidence clean up crew, ensuring there was no evidence, kind of like the FBI bleach bit of the FEDGOV/PEDO/CRIMINAL world Our government is as corrupt, evil, and criminal as any in the history of mankind. The curtain has been pulled back... what to, do what o do...

Not t be trusted at all, ever again, with anything.

FBI searched his place in the Virgin Islands, over a month after his arrest???

I think the answer to the pedo island question is that since he is dead, all the orders blocking a search and the lawyers injunctions, etc. preventing it are vacated. I can't say for sure... but I am sure Mr. billionaire had plenty of high-powered legal talent filing writs and doing whatever they could to protect their client a few extra hours or days. And that the 'powers that be' were happy to say "Well, see? We can't search this... we can't question her... " because there is a lawyer says we can't. Perhaps now it's game on...

Or perhaps the idea is that since he is dead, you pin everything on him... the buck stops with Epstein and everyone can blame him and go home. Sure.... I think not.

In the meantime....

1565695989894.png

Reactions: Barneybdb
I think the answer to the pedo island question is that since he is dead, all the orders blocking a search and the lawyers injunctions, etc. preventing it are vacated. I can't say for sure... but I am sure Mr. billionaire had plenty of high-powered legal talent filing writs and doing whatever they could to protect their client a few extra hours or days. And that the 'powers that be' were happy to say "Well, see? We can't search this... we can't question her... " because there is a lawyer says we can't. Perhaps now it's game on...

Or perhaps the idea is that since he is dead, you pin everything on him... the buck stops with Epstein and everyone can blame him and go home. Sure.... I think not.

In the meantime....

View attachment 7129259
I think it’s likely your second option; they just wanna tie this thing off

Reactions: Fig
Whatever evidence they have on all the Deep-state degenerates it's never going to be as powerful as Epstein's testimony against them in court. Killing him would be elementary for anyone caught up in his orbit and accused.

I mean really! With all the leftist ink being spilt over this and dismissing it all as "right wing conspiracy theory" one only has to look at the facts to see how absurd the contention is that there is nothing to this. Every night editors go to sleep thanking God that Trump once called him a "good guy" when he was spending money and hanging out at Mar a Lago. That's literally all they got, because Epstein was a huge Democrat, and that's who he gave money and perks to.

There are a shit-ton of extremely wealthy and powerful people who had clear and obvious motive to want Epstein to go away. Many of those people are deeply tied into the Federal Government and The Justice Department in particular without even considering their personal fortunes.

I hate conspiracy theories, but when the potential crimes are rape and pedophilia by very wealthy and powerful people suddenly it really doesn't matter how bad it looks or what lengths it takes. Everything is on the line for these people and they will stop at nothing to avoid justice. Anyone would, and anyone with money and power would use everything at their disposal to try and protect themselves including spending every thin dime, and murdering.

Pretending there is just a little smoke here is absurd. This thing isn't even a dumpster fire anymore. It's a...
giphy.gif

Whole thing reeks like hammered ass.

I saw an interesting youtube by Mike Cernovich, who has been all over the Epstein thing for years (pivotal, actually), in which he contends that if Epstein had been indicted under the Mann Act* (Sp?), all of his assets would have been vulnerable to civil forfeiture (and hence, immediate search and seizure).

I'd love to see some drilldown on who dropped the ball on not prosecuting him under the Mann Act (if it is in fact relevant).

The thing that infuriates me about this sh*t is how thinly this shit is veiled...they don't give a f*ck that we know that it's B/S.

NOTE that the Mann act pertains to (paraphrasing) transporting a minor across state lines for the purposes of engaging in sexual activity and/or prostitution. WHICH EPSTEIN CLEARLY WAS.

Really, I don't think "Deep State" adequately describes what is going on here...I think the older term "Shadow Government" is more descriptive as it, at least in my mind, implies a more international in scope, "globalist hand" at play.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Methinks and wonders if Brennan was one of his clients/friends on his little pedophilia island....hmmmm...

Methinks and wonders if Brennan was one of his clients/friends on his little pedophilia island....hmmmm...
Brennan was Epstein's CIA handler. Epstein was a tool to comp and control weak men. Why go for interstate transportation when you have treason.

Trafficking was a holding charge.

PS Don't forget Trumps first act was to sign an exec order for this special situation.

If you want some serious laughter and sarcastic yet truthful musings... Louder with Crowder is the best!!

Records show Bill Clinton.. visited Paedo island 27 times! TWENTY - SEVEN - FUCKING - TIMES! And yet everyone has been trying to hook Trump into it.

Personally I think the opinion of chasing conspiricies is stupid... is stupid. If the top levels of FBI, CIA power elites want something covered up --they'll find away to do it. Way to many little nauances coming out now that point to nefarious dealings.

Last edited: