• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Erik Prince on Tucker

Not a Sniper

Leonard Smalls
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2020
    Hills and holler - ETN
    www.youtube.com
    https://patriots.win/p/17t1yCZzce/hoard-ammo--tucker-carlson/c

I've been quiet for a while-but this caught my attention. LONG video (like 2 hrs), but worth the view IMO.

Was gonna post in PortaJohn, but thought it might get lost in there. Interesting commentary from the dude who did Blackrock.

I hope folks can hear what is being said here. Tucker seems to have learned along the way, Erik seems much smarter than I was at that age. I'm of similar age and saw stuff along the way that caught my attention. Sharing for younger folks perspective.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
    This guy is a fuckin traitor . He trained Chinese Contractors , aka Chinese Paramilitary . I guess he didn't have any weapons tech to sell .
    The mention of this fuck broils me . If this was 80's America this weasel dicked goat double would be in prison .
    Did I mention he's a piece of shit ?

This guy is a fuckin traitor . He trained Chinese Contractors , aka Chinese Paramilitary . I guess he didn't have any weapons tech to sell .
    The mention of this fuck broils me . If this was 80's America this weasel dicked goat double would be in prison .
    I did not know. If this is stupid-I retract it.

I saw the interview and was interested in the conversation. Fack. "Welcome back dumb Sapper asshole...."

I'll shut up again for a couple years.

He sounds like he knows better than me.... He talked about shit I was there for. Sounded right.

Pretty sure he also lobbied, I believe Obama, to use his mercs against US citizens to get around the whole not able to use the military against its own citizens thing. Otherwise Alpha hit the nail on the head.

How loyal would you remain to your wife if she started screwing your best friend and then started claiming you were beating her and abusing your kids so she could take everything from you? I think Eric Prince decided he wanted a divorce when he was forced to leave VA.

I did not know. If this is stupid-I retract it.

I saw the interview and was interested in the conversation. Fack. "Welcome back dumb Sapper asshole...."

I'll shut up again for a couple years.

He sounds like he knows better than me.... He talked about shit I was there for. Sounded right.
    I didn't see the interview . As I understand he was a Seal , founded Black Water and is Brother to Betsy Davos . He may have been there and done that and he did some traitorous shit .

Pretty sure he also lobbied, I believe Obama, to use his mercs against US citizens to get around the whole not able to use the military against its own citizens thing. Otherwise Alpha hit the nail on the head.
    I would like to see that story. I only know about all the accusations around Katrina by unbiased sources such as "Mother Jones" and "The Guardian."