• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ESPN goes to far

Ranger188

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2018
Need to let ESPN know that this isn't tolerated. Boycott sponsors

Doubtless, no true consequences for Olberman...yet. Maybe ESPN will be smart enough to discharge him so that Olberman can continue his unseemly behavior without tainting ESPN any more than he already has.

I hate ESPN, I use to watch for sports but since they have become liberal politically charged, don't watch, wont watch. I don't care what your political view is, I want to watch sports or a movie or....

Nothing will happen

Stop bringing politics to work. It's a sports forum. There's a forum for political discussion but it's NOT ESPN. Meet the Press comes to mind. Keith would fit right in.

The fuck kind of apology was that? No personal threats, but it's okay to tell people the guy's real name and to say to make his life a living hell. Hope Hunter and his family enjoyed a nice pre-Thanksgiving turkey dinner. And being that it's a white turkey, I'm sure more Leftists will wet themselves over white privilege.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
The fuck kind of apology was that? No personal threats, but it's okay to tell people the guy's real name and to say to make his life a living hell. Hope Hunter and his family enjoyed a nice pre-Thanksgiving turkey dinner. And being that it's a white turkey, I'm sure more Leftists will wet themselves over white privilege.

He should be fired for disregarding his "power" as a journalist when he called to "make life hell". Hell is serious shit. Or I've been told. Like the worst place EVER. In the truest sense, there's nothing worse than hell. Not rape, not murder, not war. So what exactly would be making life like "Hell"? Seems overly threatening. Like a call to all that's good and righteous to fight Satan himself.

Here is my Turkey from last week

Unless the turkey had pink eye's, it probably got lose
from a local turkey farm and not wild at all.
So he wan't killing a unicorn, just table food that Olberman has eaten himself
the self righteous liberal prick.

With this ass's call for his followers to make Hunter's life a 'living hell', that is a threat in my books. Isn't that young fellow from the other debacle suing folks for 'threatening his life' and whatnot?

Same/same, no? If it isn't, shouldn't it be? Go after this guy so bad that he has to sell his own organs to pay the debts. His employers too, simply because he used his employers platform to get his message out. His employer obviously approved of the message, because it was put out there.

With responsibility comes liability.

Only sports I really watch anymore are my kids. Only one I really care to watch. Don’t get me started on the participation trophies though.

Maybe eventually the SJWs in their infinite wisdom will push for reparations to be paid by all who had ancestors who wore animal skins.

The world has gone loco.

You mean somebody still watches ESPN?
On outing the name etc, somebody should out Olberman’s phone, home address etc. Seems to me turnabout is fair.

Wouldn't be surprised if Oberman was Anderson Cooper's fuck puppet .
Ya know like Bert and Ernie . Only Cooper and Oberman are fake .

Turkeys are a symbol of white European toxic masculinity and Imperialism .
You did not build these turkeys .

Reactions: Fig
Domestic turkeys have been bread to have breasts so large that they cannot, physically, mate. The "heritage" birds do not suffer from this, but your "butterballs" and other consumer turkeys are bread by artificial encimination. As they did not do this to themselves, I guess they are incels. Look for more toxic white masculinity. "White male turkey shoots up barnyard, story at 11..." They always have to throw in white male.

Ive never understood the obsession of watching other guys play a game. Professional sports ruined colleges and letting kids into college because they play a game defeats the purpose of colleges as a place of higher learning. I get the idea that athletes are physically fit and good at what they do but I just don't see the obsession of the "thats my team" crowd. Its part of the bread and circuses that weakened Rome and is now weakening US.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Ive never understood the obsession of watching other guys play a game. Professional sports ruined colleges and letting kids into college because they play a game defeats the purpose of colleges as a place of higher learning. I get the idea that athletes are physically fit and good at what they do but I just don't see the obsession of the "thats my team" crowd. Its part of the bread and circuses that weakened Rome and is now weakening US.

Sports didn't ruin colleges. Unethical administrators, coaches, greed, and communist professors did.

Thank you DTV for not making ESPN a part of my sports tier programming!

Remember (at least I remember), when guys took their trophies to the office? Youd go to see your doctor, or accountant or lawyer etc and see his newest mount from Afrika or out west on the wall. You knew they were men, you weren't offended by them being a hunter, you had a common bond. My old dentist used to "talk" to me about his newest varmint gun during the cleaning. I was shooting a 22-250, he talked me into a 220 Swift.

Today I see jerseys on the walls and signed baseballs/footballs and I think, I need another doctor. Guys with jerseys and worse the little helmets are like the women who used to "service" the gladiators. Perhaps if it was YOUR jersey, you know the won YOU wore in a real game with the blood still on it. Otherwise Id be more impressed with your Good Conduct metal and the horrible Basic Training picture, cuz then Id know you actually served in the military

I do. When I was a kid, Dr, Dentist haed their mounts on the walls.

A cople years ago my wifes Dr, I was waiting to talk to him reading a reloading data book. He came out and asked what I was reading thinking here we go, come to find out he reloads / shoots long range and every time we went to see him, we discussed pet recipes. He would see me and come chat before my wife's appointment giving me a new load, what I thought, what he thought.

At another Dr office over the last 2 years he had hunting magazines but no trophies hanging due to the obvious reason he said.

Remember (at least I remember), when guys took their trophies to the office? Youd go to see your doctor, or accountant or lawyer etc and see his newest mount from Afrika or out west on the wall. You knew they were men, you weren't offended by them being a hunter, you had a common bond. My old dentist used to "talk" to me about his newest varmint gun during the cleaning. I was shooting a 22-250, he talked me into a 220 Swift.

Today I see jerseys on the walls and signed baseballs/footballs and I think, I need another doctor. Guys with jerseys and worse the little helmets are like the women who used to "service" the gladiators. Perhaps if it was YOUR jersey, you know the won YOU wore in a real game with the blood still on it. Otherwise Id be more impressed with your Good Conduct metal and the horrible Basic Training picture, cuz then Id know you actually served in the military

So apparently ESPN is promoting white privilege in turkey world?