• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ESS eyewear promo

Glad you like them while saving a bunch of money!!

Great eyewear for sport, or recreation!! If you need the code drop a PM

Glad to help and all PM;s have been answered drop a line if you need it!!

Glad to help and all PM;s have been answered drop a line if you need it!!

Thanks! Code works great! Can't wait for my replacement lens to come in for my crossbow shades. I been issued these in the Army my whole career and It takes a lot for me to want to spend my own money to buy something they issue to us but I use it for everything. Going to the rang, driving, and hanging out in the sun. Love the products you guys produce for us! The promo was the extra push I needed to buy now.

Mike

Protect them eyes folks!!

Drop me a PM if you need the 40% off promo code!!

All PM's answered. Anyone else needing it drop a line!!

I see great reviews for ESS products recently. I had a pair with rx inserts years ago when they first came out and there was so much distortion I stopped wearing them. I do not know if it was the inserts made locally or if it was the exterior colored lenses.
My question is anyone wearing them with rx inserts? I end up looking through the upper inner corner of my regular glasses when I shoot rifles and that is not the most optically correct part of the lens. I am thinking of trying the ESS system again and asking my optometrist to try to grind the insert so that it is optically correct in the corner of the lens where I sight a rifle rather than in the middle of the lense. Anyone have any experience or suggestions? There are two available rx inserts,can anyone tell me which one has the most lens in the area near the nose bridge where I would be sighting the scope?

I use the ESS Crossbow for normal wear and the ESS Suppressors in bronze when I shoot. I also use the U-RX insert and had Walmart make the lenses after Lenscrafters said they would then couldn't. If I had it to do again I would have ESS do the lenses but I get very little distortion and my eyes are horrible lol. I love them though will buy more once I destroy these. The Vice RX appears to hold a bigger lens and less of a frame so in theory you shouldn't notice it as much, I might go with those next time.

I am a fire fighter and have been wearing the Ice2x for many years and continue to buy them. Great glasses.

Thanks for the code. These are really awesome shooting glasses. I am very happy I took the leap to get them.

NOMAD is GTG. I purchased a pair of glasses from him and when they arrived there was a small scratch on one lens, he went out of his way to make sure I quickly received a replacement set of lenses. Great product and excellent customer service. Buy with confidence.

Thanks again!

I used Nomad's 40% off code for a pair of suppressors. Finally wore them all day at a match yesterday and was surprised how much better my muffs worked now that they have a good seal on my fat head. Sold off all my Rudy's.

Thanks for hooking us up Nomad. Picked up some Crossbow Suppressor 2X clear/copper and a Polarized 5B! Can't wait to get them and try them out at the range.

If you are in need a quality action wear, recreation wear, or shooting glasses and need the 40% off code drop me a PM

Glad to help anyone else needing it just drop a line!

I think I have replied to everyone if not please send me a PM and I'll get you setup