• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Esstac mag holder question.

Simonsza1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
I have some esstac kiwi pouches for pistol mags and ar mags and there fantastic. Wishing they made one for the aics 10 round mags. Does anyone here know if there’s a chance the ar10 mag pouches will work with an aics mag? Thanks for any knowledge on this.

Yes their SR25 mag pouches do hold the AI mags. They're too tight of a fit to re-index easily, but they do have room to hold them. I slide a ranger band (thick rubber band) down the magazine butted up to the baseplate so when you insert it into the KYWI that rubber band bumps up against the KYWI so you still have about 3/8" of the magazine sticking up to grab onto.

I use a Walsh now for comp stuff and it’s great. Just really like the esstac so thought it might be cool to add one for the aics. I’ll have to check out that g-code scorpion you speak of.

image.jpg