• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Estate Area 419 Estate Sale

Will Liang

Private
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2024
Cumming GA
YerrowSniper Estate In google sheet
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/members/yerrowsniper.160948/

Hello everyone I am Yerrowsniper brother. I am responsible for his gun estate. I wanted to reach out to this community, as i believe a lot of you might be interested in some of his items We hope that someone will appreciate his items as much as we do.
We are moving his Area 419 Press. I do not know how to remove the dies and i don't want to learn how to remove it. the person whom will be best suited for for those who shoot 6gt 6.5 PRC. i hope it can be of use.

other items instruction:
1) How can I get a price? Please go to the web sheet and email me back the tab, row, and quantity. I will therefore be able to give you a price and we can meet in metro Atlanta
2) What's your contact?: [email protected]
3) Using a phone that's too small? email me and I'll send you a list
4) Green is sold, red is on hold, and yellow has been considered but not finalized.
5) There are a total of 7 tabs.
5)NFA items. we wanted to do this later our lawyers said they would get back to us

8) Primers and powder. I would like to deal with this locally for now. We live in Georgia.
9) YerrowSniper Estate In google sheet
10) detailed pictured on each row. more upon request

Thank you for looking at my brother's PRC items.

Attachments

• .5.png
    .5.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 654
  • .25.png
    .25.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 642
  • 0.png
    0.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 646
  • 2.png
    2.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 500
  • 3.png
    3.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 476
  • 4.png
    4.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 432
  • 5.png
    5.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 435
  • 6.png
    6.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 491
I've chatted with Will after hearing his story on the reloading discord server a couple weeks ago. Members of the server helped him out in establishing prices for most of the extensive list of equipment.

He's been quick to reply to my e-mails, considering the circumstances.

I've chatted with Will after hearing his story on the reloading discord server a couple weeks ago. Members of the server helped him out in establishing prices for most of the extensive list of equipment.

They actually banned me. Even tho I updated the list without primers and powder. But the admin wouldn’t list to me

And no one helped me get the pricing. But I did chat to a couple folks

I'm so sorry for your loss. I unfortunately understand it very well, and I really am sorry for you.

I think you'd do better if you listed the stuff differently so it's easier to see what's what and what the price is. I don't know if you are accepting offers or not? Thanks

I’m very local to you if you needed/wanted me to show you how to remove the dies..super simple..no biggy just offering if needed

I know you already discussed separating the 6.5 PRC dies from the press, but if you change your mind I'd be interested in the details and price on those dies. Thanks, and sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Will Liang
Just wanted to pop back in and say that I received my stuff as described. If I had deeper pockets I would deal with him again.

Just wanted to pop back in and say that I received my stuff as described. If I had deeper pockets I would deal with him again.
thank you for buying from us. it really helps out. Eventho i mentioned to the Wife to establish a gofundme. she refused multiple times

thank you for buying from us. it really helps out. Eventho i mentioned to the Wife to establish a gofundme. she refused multiple times
Thanks for being easy to work with. And good luck with selling the rest of it off. I'll be keeping an eye on the sheets as they get updated.

Reactions: Will Liang