• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

ETTS (DFW): any members?

V

Vandy321

Anybody here shooting at ETTS? Took my first trip there the other day, had some fun in the tactical berm and unfortunately limited to the 200 yard range as a non-memeber.

How's the 1200m range? Are you enjoying the membership? Good classes? Good people? Just looking for overall experiences before I slap down $850 for a year...

TIA,
V

Anybody here shooting at ETTS? Took my first trip there the other day, had some fun in the tactical berm and unfortunately limited to the 200 yard range as a non-memeber.

How's the 1200m range? Are you enjoying the membership? Good classes? Good people? Just looking for overall experiences before I slap down $850 for a year...

TIA,
V
Haven't been there. Wanting to do a night shoot out there. Have you been to north east Texas tactical?

Haven't been there. Wanting to do a night shoot out there. Have you been to north east Texas tactical?
I haven't, I'm SW of Ft Worth, trying to limit my drive time to ~1:15 if I expect to be able to go shoot regularly. Also, the weekends only doesn't help, I work weekends alot. It looks like a very nice setup though.

For ETTS, the night shoots sound like a good time, and aside from the 1200m, the tactical berms are wide open for anyone to use. Plate match practice, pin-wheels, steel and cardboard setups, barrels, barricades, it's. I think it's going to be alot of fun for carbine and pistol fun, as well as bolt guns. They have a big-boy, hands off approach, which I really appreciate.