• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Euro Optics Discount Code

OK, I believe that the company has great service and all, but what is the discount? I recall seeing somewhere on this site that it's 5% or maybe even 10% but can anyone verify what it is before I call and place an order?
skip

I placed an order just last week, the discount was 5%. I called and ordered over the phone. Great guys to deal with. Ordered at noon, had my scope the next day.

George

Hi George,

Do they offer free shipping other than the 5%?

In the past I just send them an email, mentioning Snipers Hide membership and request a delivered price to my zip. Paying by echeck It seems like on some items it has been more than 5%. Recently on a Aimpoint micro T1 I was very happy with the price and delivery. So happy that common sense indicates they might not wish public discussion of the price.

With many of the 'hide sponsors - Euro Optic included - best pricing is often obtained by calling or sending an email. I know some folks here are scared of talking with another human being, but it's a good use of five minutes.

I placed an order just last week, the discount was 5%. I called and ordered over the phone. Great guys to deal with. Ordered at noon, had my scope the next day.

George
What do you say to get the discount about to order a mk 5 trying to save alittle money