• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Euro Optics NF Scope Winner ---> #563

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Okay I have draw a number for the winner of the Nightforce Scope from Euro Optics

I put in the number of replies here, and let the random.org generator pick a winning number.

Screen-Shot-2011-09-23-at-10.05.15-AM.png

I am pretty sure I know who the winner is, based on this number and the posts here, but I need to confirm manually. You guys can help me out and find who is post <span style="font-weight: bold">563</span> of the "Mission Accomplished" / "Done" posts located in the giveaway thread.

So let's confirm the winner... <span style="font-weight: bold">Post number 563 </span>

45 posts per page, the first page has 44, so I figure he is on page 12... but my math might be a bit shaky.

Re: Euro Optics NF Scope Winner ---> #563

Wasnt me but thanks to Frank and Alex for the opportunity. Did receive my SH patches today. Yeah.

K Divers from page 13 is what I came up with.

That was an awesome give away... the closest I've ever come to signing up for facebook...

Based on the info it looks to me like lordt313 may be the winner.Congrats. I'll have to wait for a few more " like's " to see if I win the next round.

here is what I counted
    44 Pg 1
    45 pg 2
    45 pg 3
    45 pg 4
    45 pg 5
    45 pg 6
    45 pg 7
    45 pg 8
    45 pg 9
    44 pg 10
    45 pg 11
    45 pg 12
    that gives me 538 post
    then 25 down on page 13 makes post 563
    I get "junger"

the only variable I saw was a few people say they used a family members facebook account since they didn't have one of their own.
    I counted them since I saw no rule saying that wasn't ok.

I also get KDivers on page 13.
    12X45=540-1=539 so it would make it the 24th post down on page 13

Congratulations to the winner.

If you have a webmaster or someone techy, you could run a SQL query.

I come up with KDivers as well... so that is like 3 confirmations ...

I think we have a winner unless someone objects and comes up with some one else ?

Congrats! Thanks to Euro Optics for the giving us the chance.

What if I delete my response prior to the confirmation and start bumping thing around? LOL

IS there any posts that could throw off that number in the first 44 pages?? Like someone saying good deal and not throwing teir hat into the ring??

Man, my post was on the 13th page! Close but no cigar! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Sako TRG .260!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IS there any posts that could throw off that number in the first 44 pages?? Like someone saying good deal and not throwing teir hat into the ring?? </div></div>

I went through all 13 pages and didn't see anything like that.

What happens if he doesn't respond? (curious)

Regardless though, congratulations to the winner is in order and I also want to thank LL, the hide, and Euro Optics for even making this happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ashih313</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What happens if he doesn't respond? (curious)

Regardless though, congratulations to the winner is in order and I also want to thank LL, the hide, and Euro Optics for even making this happen. </div></div>

Next.

Not close at for me, but thanks to Alex and the guys at Euro Optic. Dealt with Alex for the first time last week and I have nothing but good things to say.

Let alone he does things like this. Congrats K divers!! Enjoy!

I am here, and shocked as anyone. I never win anything. Thanks Lowlight for the PM. I was fingerprinting a house and got the email.

Thank you Euro Optics, and I will enjoy it! Ironically I have a rifle in the cabinet that is half naked and missing some glass. I have been saving to add a Nightforce to it.

SWEET!

I rarely have time anymore to cruise the hide daily. but I lurk and watch when I can. Again, thanks to Lowlight, the hide and Euro Optics for putting this together.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K Divers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am here, and shocked as anyone. I never win anything. Thanks Lowlight for the PM. I was fingerprinting a house and got the email.

Thank you Euro Optics, and I will enjoy it! Ironically I have a rifle in the cabinet that is half naked and missing some glass. I have been saving to add a Nightforce to it.

SWEET!

I rarely have time anymore to cruise the hide daily. but I lurk and watch when I can. Again, thanks to Lowlight, the hide and Euro Optics for putting this together. </div></div>
    Congrats Brother!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K Divers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am here, and shocked as anyone. I never win anything. Thanks Lowlight for the PM. I was fingerprinting a house and got the email.

SWEET!

I rarely have time anymore to cruise the hide daily. but I lurk and watch when I can. Again, thanks to Lowlight, the hide and Euro Optics for putting this together. </div></div>

These things always end up finding the right time and place to happen don't they?

Congrats brother.

Congratulations man! And a big thanks to Euro Optics for the giveaway! Crossing my fingers on the next prize!

Congrats on the scope... it is a NICE one!! Thanks LL and EURO for the chance... just awesome!!

DK

Congrats to the winner and a big thanks to euro optics!

congrats k! lucky!

Congrats K divers. Glad to see it's going to somebody that's going to put it to use. You will love it, the F1 is a awesome piece of glass.

Ohh and most importantly thanks to Eurooptic for doing this giveaway. Helluva way to support the site and it's members.

Congrats man! Now you have to worry about what you'll buy with the money you initially saved up for glass!

Congrats, you can have the NF, I'm in for the 260TRG!

Gonna be interesting to see how you count 7000 posts though....

Ironically, like most cops..... I haven't actually saved that much towards the replacement scope for the half naked rifle LOL!! Thanks to all the good sports out there who congratulated me. It's still sinking in, I still hardly believe my number got drawn, but am VERY glad it did. Can't wait to get it mounted, been wanting to switch to mrads.

Thanks again Alex, Euro Optics, LL and the Hide.

Well if it couldn't be me, I am sure enough proud a Loosiana boy grabbed the Gold!!!

Thanks again to EuroOptics and Lowlight for a great opportunity for us to share!!

I received the F1 Friday evening. It is truely a thing of beauty. So many new options (since my last NF) wrapped up in a nice neat Nightforce package.

Thanks again Alex and Euro Optic!!!