• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Euro optics

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
Was at their shop yesterday to buy a new Nightforce scope, Great group of people there, Very helpfull, Got a great deal.

Lets support this sponsor, to keep this site going.

Thanks miker

Re: Euro optics

Yep Jason was a pleasure to deal with

Bought my MRAD from them.....Top Notch Customer service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blair</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've had nothing but great dealings with Alex and Company. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, good people. </div></div>

As good as they come.
I always call them first when I'm looking for new glass.

I got a Zeiss rangefinder off them, demo model, for a killer price. Thing looks brand new. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Lee.

Was up myself and delt with Jason. Great people and mind blowing invatory. But as for my trade ins I got ball tapped and couldn't do it.. Wish I could of dealt with them.. But I under stand they need to turn a profit, so no hard feeling! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Delt with Alex, awesome person to deal with. Sent out right size rings before he even got the old ones!

Had dealings with them on several occasions. Very helpful and went out of their way to get the information I needed. Will definitely be using them more for purchases in the future. Thanks guys.

I've bought a few scopes from Euro Optic, and have always been delighted with the product and service. Great guys!