• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eurooptic.com Sniper’s Hide Membership Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eurooptic.com Sniper’s Hide Membership Program

Thank you Euro Optics!!! I got a fantastic phone call from Alex today and really look forward to using the Terrapin. The scopes I bought that put me in the raffle were of the S&B MSR Locking turret flavor and I have no reason to look for another Match rifle scope for the forseeable future -- they work great and Euro Optics hooked me up with them in short order.

Thanks again.
John

I'm waiting for the brown truck to show up as I type this with my new nightforce f1. Thanks Euro Optics for the great price and fast shipping!

Placed my order today, over the phone, with Eric.
Now it's the waiting game for my new AICS.

Thank you for Eurooptics and the Hide!

Great deal. Eurooptics has been great to work with in the past. Too bad I don't have any money now.

logo.png

Thank you guys again for all you have done for us. We have drawn the October and November winners:

<span style="font-weight: bold">--October Winner of the Swarovski Z6i 1-6 BRT-i was LAYTON

http://www.eurooptic.com/swarovski-z6i-1-6x24-brt-i-matte-black-69135-new.aspx

--November Winner of the RAL 8000 Sako TRG 42 was SSG3K</span>

http://www.eurooptic.com/sako-trg-42-338-lapua-fixed-stock-cerakote-ral8000.aspx

Congrats to Layton and Rich on their winnings.

Wow, that was an unexpected phone call. Thanks guys!!!

L

Got the call today, I couldnt f***in beleive it! This is why Euro Optic and other Hide vendors get mt business. Nothing like giving back to the shooting community. I can almost gauratee where Im gonna buy a scope for the TRG.

Thanks again for everything Euro Optic!

Rich

i got my scope a few months back from you guys < ordered it through local gunshop> can i still get cred for that
smile.gif
still got the box and all.

I just received my second scope from Euro Optics, what a great shop. Prices are great, shipping is fast, and I have a chance to win some really cool stuff. I'll be giving them as much business as I can. Thanks Euro Optics!

Are these going on in the 2013 year. I just spent $950 yesterday. $50 shy of 2 entries, but one is better then nothing.

Is this Promo ongoing? I think I embarrassed myself a little yesterday when talking to Alex on the Phone.

My brother was at the SCI convention in Reno making a purchase from Alex and (I think what may have happened) my brother asked if the purchase was eligible for the Snipers Hide lottery. The next thing my cell phone rings my brother says here let me let you talk to Alex.

Any of you guys who have worked a trade show know that there is a lot of background noise. What I heard was something like What...Vendors.....active....hide? I missed several words and thought Alex was asking me about other vendors who were active on the Snipershide.

In retrospect I do not think that is what he was asking. He seemed confused by my answer and handed the phone back to my brother. I think he was asking if I had some reason to believe That this program was still in effect. If that is the case Alex (having no way to know that I misunderstood his question) must have thought my reply quite odd.

But enough about my personal angst. Is this program still in effect or not?

I wish I'd seen this when I bought my AI 1.5 back in October.

Say, does anyone happen to know what the raffle item is for January purchases?

December hasn't been drawn yet either as far I know.

EuroOptics is great to deal with and what a great way to give back......in a big way! Thank you.

I think they are still doing it. I talked to someone there this morning and they tool my Hide ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.