• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

European view of the NRA

15,486,123............that’s the number of hunting licenses purchased last year in the US and always a comforting number for me.

I have a co worker that is a killer.

Man shoots all kinds of animals and has little appreciation for the holes I drill in paper.

Anyway mid Obama regime when I fretted over bans and such he was like "I don't have an AR they won't take my guns"

Now he is like die hard pro 2A man.

There is hope.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
FDR. Teddy was a savage. He would have been disgusted.

Woodrow Wilson had FDR beat by 20 years... look up Wilson and Bernays.... those guys were ground zero to this crap.

T.R. did have some progressive leanings, but they were more in reigning in out-of-control (and it was) laissez-faire capitalism. He helped end massive exploitation of workers... Wilson and FDR put the workers in charge. T.R. saved some spectacular national monuments. Wilson and FDR... turned massive swaths of land into gummint property. T.R. would not hesitate to use gunboat diplomacy... Wilson and Roosevelt wanted globalism... and kicked that anthill.

T.R. was associated with the progressive movement. But his 'progressive' bent would be called Tea-party conservative reactionary today... Roosevelt died thinking he didn't get nearly enough done. Wilson was an idiot professor whose only experience was blathering on at an Ivy League University... sound familiar?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I have a co worker that is a killer.

Man shoots all kinds of animals and has little appreciation for the holes I drill in paper.

Anyway mid Obama regime when I fretted over bans and such he was like "I don't have an AR they won't take my guns"

Now he is like die hard pro 2A man.

There is hope.

This hunter has an appreciation for any responsible gun owner and my participation is largely driven by you paper killers that shoot at distances that previously I could not. I learn from everyone and thank you? The statistic was only to illustrate one aspect of the population that owns firearms.....now mix in everybody else.

OK, so they produced what they believe to be a comedic and insulting attack on American gun owners. I suspect that they would howl about how horribly rude and insulting it would be if someone made a retort about how europeans lack of backbone has allowed them to be over run with immigrants who have thoroughly screwed up their cultures and economies. Or, if the retort was about how weak European countries have twice started wars that required assistance of the USA to end. In any case, there are many possible equally insulting retorts that could be directed toward europeans, but there would be no point in doing so.

An old saying: "Never argue with a fool, as bystanders won't know which is which." So, I'll just let it pass. Besides, they don't sign my checks, so I really don't much give a damn what they think. There are a number of very good reasons why they are over there, and I am over here...that is the way I like it. Please stay there.

At the height of World War II the allies we’re going to buy some tanks from the French, until they found out they only had reverse....

Reactions: Sean the Nailer