Belligerents
Aug 13, 2012
In the Mountains

DROWN

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2019
Ditto to the two posts above. Great deal if you’re a caveman shooting MOA. The rest of the modern world gets to pay full price, huh? ?
They had a S & B deal last week for smart guys

68sting

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2020
This seems like a crazy deal. The cheapest I can find the rifle is $1400 and the scope at $840. I was in the market for a long range 6.5 but I have a ton of 308 ammo. Couldn’t I just shoot the barrel out and swap to a 6.5 down the road? MOA doesn’t bother me either. Tell me why I shouldn’t get this. I’m a new by so maybe I’m missing something.

trob_205

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 11, 2013
Coldwater, MI
This seems like a crazy deal. The cheapest I can find the rifle is $1400 and the scope at $840. I was in the market for a long range 6.5 but I have a ton of 308 ammo. Couldn’t I just shoot the barrel out and swap to a 6.5 down the road? MOA doesn’t bother me either. Tell me why I shouldn’t get this. I’m a new by so maybe I’m missing something.
It is a good deal. Vortex’s turrets and reticles I believe are both true MOA. I’d much rather see someone buy something like this than spend the same money on a lesser setup just to be able to say they have a MIL based scope. Buy and shoot. Even if you end up wanting to sell and upgrade to something else later down the round your return would be worth it.