• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Europtic Tikka TacA1 and Vortex deal WOW

1954110C-BC1D-4CAD-A6B5-59A13EB96878.jpeg

I already have to worry about the ‘Rona, I don’t want to add MOAids to the list... ?

This seems like a crazy deal. The cheapest I can find the rifle is $1400 and the scope at $840. I was in the market for a long range 6.5 but I have a ton of 308 ammo. Couldn’t I just shoot the barrel out and swap to a 6.5 down the road? MOA doesn’t bother me either. Tell me why I shouldn’t get this. I’m a new by so maybe I’m missing something.

This seems like a crazy deal. The cheapest I can find the rifle is $1400 and the scope at $840. I was in the market for a long range 6.5 but I have a ton of 308 ammo. Couldn’t I just shoot the barrel out and swap to a 6.5 down the road? MOA doesn’t bother me either. Tell me why I shouldn’t get this. I’m a new by so maybe I’m missing something.
It is a good deal. Vortex’s turrets and reticles I believe are both true MOA. I’d much rather see someone buy something like this than spend the same money on a lesser setup just to be able to say they have a MIL based scope. Buy and shoot. Even if you end up wanting to sell and upgrade to something else later down the round your return would be worth it.