• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Event 201

Conspiracy theories aside, I do believe, there's more to this virus, than meets the eye.
I think it was put in motion, because our economy was doing the best it's been in decades.
China was pissed, because Trump put the screws to them, over Tariffs (because he's a businessman, good or bad).
The Dims, can't have their way with him, because, he's too smart for that shit.
The U.N. is pissed at him, because, he made the other countries, put in their fair share, again, because he's a businessman.
Something HAD to happen.
Not saying this shit is no more serious than the common cold, but I don't think the Nation needs to be shut-down for 6 months.
I think these "death toll" stats are conflicted with the amount of people that would have died anyway, from the "flu".
I think there is a "narrative" here. Only the future will expose what they(.gov) tried to hide.
Mac?

I haven’t ever trusted those motherfuckers! I’m not trusting them now! I’m just using the brain God gave me!

This virus is not a hoax.............................it is a planned event from the Chinese communists and the Democrats. The commies and their leftist allies used their impeachment scam to distract the public while they imported tens of thousands of disease ridden communists from China to America. Once these disease ridden scum disbursed the Democrats called anyone who tried to alert the public, quarantine the disease ridden scum or otherwise warn the public a racist.

No American president guiding the country during a period of booming economy, low unemployment and diminishing war and foreign strife has ever lost and election, period. Joe Biden is a demented idiot,,,,,FACT! The only way the Chinese get tariffs lifted and continue to export tons of precursor drugs to Mexican drug cartels is with the help of Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, AOC and a host of America hating leftist scum helping foster a disaster. Hence a magical Corona virus from a germ warfare lab in Wuhan China.

In Italy, as doctors and health experts warned of disease ridden Chinese tourists giving their new disease to the general public they were pilloried in public. Local Italian communist party lackies went out in public with various "Hug a Chinaman" campaigns to encourage their supporters to hug a disease ridden Chinese tourist and bring the sickness back to their families and kill their elderly relatives.

Now, in the middle of the contrived crisis, the only thing the Dummiecrats can think to do is launch yet another congressional investigation into Trump's handling of the crisis they created just three months ago. Most hospitals are still half empty, there are no more obituaries in this Sunday's paper than the paper from this week a year ago. Why? Because this death rate is not out of hand in a country with 360 million people.

Every day, Doctors kill 1000 people with medical and surgical mistakes, incorrect medications and infections. Since the crisis began six weeks ago..........................doctors have accidentally killed 42,000 Americans. Corona virus has only killed about 9,000. The silver lining to this virus is that fewer people in a hospital means doctors can kill fewer people.

Last edited:
Trump needs to can those two globalists Birx and Fauci. Open the country back up by the end of the month, no matter what. Stop taking economic advice from doctors and scientists who barely know how to do their own jobs. The longer this hoax continues, the more power the globalists and power hungry Dems achieve.

The sheep will not speak up because they actually believe what the media is telling them. If the media says stay at home until next year, 99% would do it, obediently. The few of us with a mind of our own and rational thought owe it to our fellow sheep citizens to enlighten them as to what is really going on.

Guys, I hop you realize that IF this is NOT a hoax, those conservatives who ignore the current safety precautions could hand the Dims a victory at the next election. You might be out of the fight but all the dead Dims still vote.

For the future of this great country, please stay the fuck home if you can and wear PPE when in public. Err on the safe side.

Reactions: j-huskey
This virus is not a hoax.............................it is a planned event from the Chinese communists and the Democrats. The commies and their leftist allies used their impeachment scam to distract the public while they imported tens of thousands of disease ridden communists from China to America. Once these disease ridden scum disbursed the Democrats called anyone who tried to alert the public, quarantine the disease ridden scum or otherwise warn the public a racist.

No American president guiding the country during a period of booming economy, low unemployment and diminishing war and foreign strife has ever lost and election, period. Joe Biden is a demented idiot,,,,,FACT! The only way the Chinese get tariffs lifted and continue to export tons of precursor drugs to Mexican drug cartels is with the help of Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, AOC and a host of America hating leftist scum helping foster a disaster. Hence a magical Corona virus from a germ warfare lab in Wuhan China.

In Italy, as doctors and health experts warned of disease ridden Chinese tourists giving their new disease to the general public they were pilloried in public. Local Italian communist party lackies went out in public with various "Hug a Chinaman" campaigns to encourage their supporters to hug a disease ridden Chinese tourist and bring the sickness back to their families and kill their elderly relatives.

Now, in the middle of the contrived crisis, the only thing the Dummiecrats can think to do is launch yet another congressional investigation into Trump's handling of the crisis they created just three months ago. Most hospitals are still half empty, there are no more obituaries in this Sunday's paper than the paper from this week a year ago. Why? Because this death rate is not out of hand in a country with 360 million people.

Every day, Doctors kill 1000 people with medical and surgical mistakes, incorrect medications and infections. Since the crisis began six weeks ago..........................doctors have accidentally killed 42,000 Americans. Corona virus has only killed about 9,000. The silver lining to this virus is that fewer people in a hospital means doctors can kill fewer people.
You do realize that China has a huge trade surplus with the world and depends on that. Why would they trash their customer's economies? They are going to suffer badly from the economic fallout of this pandemic at a time when their growth rate was already in question..

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlons' razor. The lab in Wuhan collected samples from bats and people in adjacent remote villages to study zoonotic transmission (from animal to human) and the shit got out of their hands. Patient zero was a lab employee and they failed to contain it. The party was lying to the world to save face and then the travel for Chinese New Year really let the horse out of the barn.

This pandemic is going to cause an unprecedented GLOBAL recession. Our country is in the enviable position that we can live well without having to rely much on imports or exports. We have enough brains, food, natural resources, and space to make it happen. We have climate ranging from arctic to tropic for all conceivable food and enough oil and raw metals/materials under the soil for our industrial needs.

The survivors of this disease have the opportunity to become the 2nd great generation for this country. It will be tremendously hard for everyone but the life we lived yesterday was not sustainable anyway. You cannot grow your debt at four times the rate of your GDP and hope to get away with it forever. The best time for a "haircut" is when the music stops and everyone is done dancing for a while - like now.

This "global supply chain" bullshit for quarterly profits and bonuses will stop, "Made in USA" will become a symbol of quality again. Our borders will be respected and protected at gun point. Those things I am going to bet on unless the conservatives croak in large numbers because of conspiracy theories and hubris towards the virus. Please take this pandemic serious and make sure that you are alive for the next election. With some luck we may even get to punishing rather than rewarding any form of parasitism and send those packing who have nothing better to do than to badmouth this country, its culture, and achievements.

Last edited:
Problem is if we continue to listen to these doctors and scientists, with guaranteed jobs and nothing to lose, our deficit spending will have to increase exponentially. How else are you going to keep everyone at home until next year? In a couple of months we should begin to see civil unrest the likes of which we've never experienced. Hunger tends to do that to the calmest, most rational people.

Open the country back up at the end of this month come what may. Or, turn on the printing presses and start sending weekly checks to every American. You can't expect people to just sit at home and do nothing with no means to survive or feed their family. We don't live in a fairy tale where everyone lives and the world goes on perfectly. People will die, just like they do now, every single day.

The ink isn't dry on the last spending bill. The checks haven't left the building and they, congress, is talking about another spending bill to be done before the end of the month.
$6 trillion between the Fed and congress a week ago. How much more are they going to print?
Problem is if we continue to listen to these doctors and scientists, with guaranteed jobs and nothing to lose, our deficit spending will have to increase exponentially. How else are you going to keep everyone at home until next year? In a couple of months we should begin to see civil unrest the likes of which we've never experienced. Hunger tends to do that to the calmest, most rational people.

Open the country back up at the end of this month come what may. Or, turn on the printing presses and start sending weekly checks to every American. You can't expect people to just sit at home and do nothing with no means to survive or feed their family. We don't live in a fairy tale where everyone lives and the world goes on perfectly. People will die, just like they do now, every single day.

Reactions: Arc Light
Have meaningful people on the inside an what they are telling me does no even come close to what the msm is hawking,....yet locals are going nut's. When I ask if they know anyone that died from this, or anyone they know that knows anyone, that has died from this it's,.... crickets,...
There are plenty of reports about deceased colleagues, friends and even family members here in MD on the local repeater (with allstar nodes in PA in NJ). You guys in the south (other than LA) will be late in the game but unfortunately you will get there. This fucking bug does not respect borders or state lines. The only thing that stops it is distance or a barrier between a disease carrier and the next potential host.

The ink isn't dry on the last spending bill. The checks haven't left the building and they, congress, is talking about another spending bill to be done before the end of the month.
$6 trillion between the Fed and congress a week ago. How much more are they going to print?
Guys, I am getting fucking tired about the whining what THEY are going to do.

This is OUR country. It is OUR lives that are up-ended. It is OUR jobs that will be gone. OUR 401k that will loose the majority of its value.

If these asshats in DC propose another pork bill that benefits the fat cats, it's time to flood their phones with calls and clear instructions. After that it's pitch fork time. Think Yellow Vests - American style.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMGtuned
All we can do is revisit in a month or so and see who was right or wrong! I hope these guys that think it’s a political virus getting blown up are right. If not, we’re all gonna take a bite of the shit sandwich!

Once again the big cesspit cities on the coasts that are controlled by communists are being allowed to dictate the narrative for the rest of the country.
Things in fly over country are not nearly as scary, yet local politicians are under pressure from on high to be mini tyrants.

That and I'm pretty sure the county I work in was hit with a wave of the wuhan virus back in January / February and nobody bothered checking what it actually was. I think it's possibly a slightly different strain now that is getting those that didn't get and recover from the first wave and now they are getting attention because it's worldwide news.

In my uneducated opinion, I don't think the virus and the coming economic collapse will help the democrats achieve their goal of removing Trump. But I don't think that is actually the plan by those behind the scenes. I think the plan much like the aftermath of 9/11 is to slip in massive destruction of civil rights and acceptance of unconstitutional powers and the reality of living in a police state, while under a "conservative" president so that when the other party is up for their turn, all those powers will be in place.

Much like under Bush II all the state surveillance was put into place that was then used by the Obama administration (with the full support of many republicans) to try to destroy anybody trying to rock the political boat.

I would not be surprised if the plan is for Trump to win this next round, and leave a legacy of "War powers" and getting all the sheeple to accept house arrest and living in a police state and the government commandeering any goods or production they want "for the public good" so when the next turning comes and they put in their open Communist Messiah to save the "poors" all the apparatus will be in place for turning the USA into Venezuela.

Either way we are going to take a bite.
All we can do is revisit in a month or so and see who was right or wrong! I hope these guys that think it’s a political virus getting blown up are right. If not, we’re all gonna take a bite of the shit sandwich!

Do you know any of them,... an can you prove they died from this????
No close mortar strikes yet.

But let me ask you this. If you had to enter a confined space and there would be any question whether the air in there sustains life, would you enter without SCABA? If there is a gun on a table, would you handle it as if it is loaded?

Staying home, loading ammo, taking long walks with my doggies, and wearing PPE in public does not cost me anything. If it turns out that there were no benefits either because I was lied to, there is still plenty of time for a reckoning call. OTOH, if I ignore a real, existential threat, it may be 'game over'. Simple benefit/cost analysis for me.

Are the Dims milking this pandemic for all they can squeeze out of it? Sure. But that does not prove that the threat is not real.

Last edited:
Once again the big cesspit cities on the coasts that are controlled by communists are being allowed to dictate the narrative for the rest of the country.
Things in fly over country are not nearly as scary, yet local politicians are under pressure from on high to be mini tyrants.

That and I'm pretty sure the county I work in was hit with a wave of the wuhan virus back in January / February and nobody bothered checking what it actually was. I think it's possibly a slightly different strain now that is getting those that didn't get and recover from the first wave and now they are getting attention because it's worldwide news.

In my uneducated opinion, I don't think the virus and the coming economic collapse will help the democrats achieve their goal of removing Trump. But I don't think that is actually the plan by those behind the scenes. I think the plan much like the aftermath of 9/11 is to slip in massive destruction of civil rights and acceptance of unconstitutional powers and the reality of living in a police state, while under a "conservative" president so that when the other party is up for their turn, all those powers will be in place.

Much like under Bush II all the state surveillance was put into place that was then used by the Obama administration (with the full support of many republicans) to try to destroy anybody trying to rock the political boat.

I would not be surprised if the plan is for Trump to win this next round, and leave a legacy of "War powers" and getting all the sheeple to accept house arrest and living in a police state and the government commandeering any goods or production they want "for the public good" so when the next turning comes and they put in their open Communist Messiah to save the "poors" all the apparatus will be in place for turning the USA into Venezuela.

Yep. I live in MT, we have about 200 cases of Chinese virus. In the 5th largest state with a population of 1 million. Yet our douche bag of a governor, a Democrap, institutes a "stay at home" order. He's also running for the Senate this year, big surprise. Thankfully, most people are wiping their ass with the Governor's order.

I have a much bigger chance of getting killed by a falling airplane than I do the Chinese virus. Yet I should stay home, "to be safe and do my part". Well, fuck you. That's me doing my part.

Yep. I live in MT, we have about 200 cases of Chinese virus. In the 5th largest state with a population of 1 million. Yet our douche bag of a governor, a Democrap, institutes a "stay at home" order. He's also running for the Senate this year, big surprise. Thankfully, most people are wiping their ass with the Governor's order.

I have a much bigger chance of getting killed by a falling airplane than I do the Chinese virus. Yet I should stay home, "to be safe and do my part". Well, fuck you. That's me doing my part.
With every one of these posts I am getting more afraid that the Dims will win the next election because the Right is simply too stupid to stay alive until November. What the fuck is it going to cost you to learn from the fast spread in densely populated areas and practice the only currently available defense against this bug - self isolation and protection of your respiratory tract when in public. Do you realize that the chip on the gambling table is your LIFE?

Reactions: j-huskey
Laughing,... all we have so far is a bunch of hear say,... I have bet my life on much worse odds than this shit I can assure you. I have learned over the years that hear say,... begets fear,... fear begets panic,... panic feeds upon it's self, always has always will with the weak. When you mix in .gov, the NWO, plus money & power then stand back an look at all things considered,... this B/S does not pass the smell test at all. The weak will what if until the end of time. The strong try an get a grip on "FACTS" then move forward. The B/S the media has been hawking is 180* from what a known health care person I know that tested positive was told to do just 2 days after he was tested. Either the test is B/S, or the "Problem" is not of the scope every one that has a vested interest in it is telling. What don't they want us to see by staying home is my next question?

With every one of these posts I am getting more afraid that the Dims will win the next election because the Right is simply too stupid to stay alive until November. What the fuck is it going to cost you to learn from the fast spread in densely populated areas and practice the only currently available defense against this bug - self isolation and protection of your respiratory tract when in public. Do you realize that the chip on the gambling table is your LIFE?
We aren’t all gonna die. Relax. Where is this coming from? They got you good my friend.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

I understand your viewpoint, however I think you might have been overly alarmed by the "we are all going to die" rhetoric that is being pumped out.

Take a look at this virus tracker map showing the horrible epicenter, NY

Now if you look at the state county by county, you'll notice where the most cases and most fatalities are.... places that are mega communist/democrat strongholds.... The rest of the same state, places where it's the conservative folks and more spread out, the cases are much lower and the death rate is pretty much small too.

Move to the map of Texas and look at it compared to counties voting for trump at counties voting for Hillary.

Do that for most any state....

You'll start to see a pattern. Country folk will survive.

I would not be surprised if the pollution load in your lungs from living in big dirty cities with poor air quality and lots of toxins already swirling around has an enhancing effect on the severity of the illness.

I'm not saying that folks shouldn't be careful, or that the virus is not a serious matter, or that it's not highly contagious.
I'm just saying that I think the "We are all going to die if we get exposed to it" chance is pretty low, if you are not in a high risk group.

We aren’t all gonna die. Relax. Where is this coming from? They got you good my friend.
I mentioned above that I am getting tired about people complaining what THEY do to us. Well, if it is that bad then why don't you go ahead and shoot THEY in the face? Do you think that being contrarian to common safety measures like a bratty teenager is making THEY back off from their power grab? You should know THEY better.

Please tell me exactly what it is costing you to err on the side of caution and protect your life? You have no influence over whether your job is still there tomorrow. The CEO and the bank make that call. The WORLD economy is fucked and you are not able to change that. The life we knew this time last year is gone for years if not decades, regardless of what you do. Focus on the things you can influence with your decisions.

If the Dims manage the absolute power grab we have to start the boog on the heels of Covid-19. The good news is that there is little worry about collateral damage. After the house burned down already it's much easier to smoke the vermin out of the last crevice in the basement. But dead people or people with fibrotic lungs aren't much help then or during the following rebuild.

My goal is being around when we build this country back up from the ruins, better then ever before. That's why I wear a N95 mask and goggles at Walmart every three weeks to restock my 3 month supply, not because THEY tell me. If THEY would tell me to go to town and party tomorrow, I would tell them "After you". Remember Piglosy calling for hugging Chinese folks after they just came back from their New Year's trip to China? Hell fuck NO.

I understand your viewpoint, however I think you might have been overly alarmed by the "we are all going to die" rhetoric that is being pumped out.

Take a look at this virus tracker map showing the horrible epicenter, NY

Now if you look at the state county by county, you'll notice where the most cases and most fatalities are.... places that are mega communist/democrat strongholds.... The rest of the same state, places where it's the conservative folks and more spread out, the cases are much lower and the death rate is pretty much small too.

Move to the map of Texas and look at it compared to counties voting for trump at counties voting for Hillary.

Do that for most any state....

You'll start to see a pattern. Country folk will survive.

I would not be surprised if the pollution load in your lungs from living in big dirty cities with poor air quality and lots of toxins already swirling around has an enhancing effect on the severity of the illness.

I'm not saying that folks shouldn't be careful, or that the virus is not a serious matter, or that it's not highly contagious.
I'm just saying that I think the "We are all going to die if we get exposed to it" chance is pretty low, if you are not in a high risk group.
You'll start to see a pattern. Country folk will survive

Yes country folk have a better chance of survival IF AND ONLY IF they practice social distancing. Country folk have the undeniable advantage that they can easily do this. Play this card to your advantage. (BTW: My life in the country side has changed very little. If it were not for the fewer grocery trips (with PPE) and the cheaper gas, it would be hard to tell the difference.)

Don't be fooled by the low cases in your county/state. Once you get to close to each other without PPE, this thing will kick off like it did in the cities. The number of people one sick person can infect depends both on the patogen (relatively high for Covid-19 due to asymptomatic period) and the behavior of a potential host (high for careless people in close proximity). Change what you have control over.

I mentioned above that I am getting tired about people complaining what THEY do to us. Well, if it is that bad then why don't you go ahead and shoot THEY in the face? Do you think that being contrarian to common safety measures like a bratty teenager is making THEY back off from their power grab? You should know THEY better.

Please tell me exactly what it is costing you to err on the side of caution and protect your life? You have no influence over whether your job is still there tomorrow. The CEO and the bank make that call. The WORLD economy is fucked and you are not able to change that. The life we knew this time last year is gone for years if not decades, regardless of what you do. Focus on the things you can influence with your decisions.

If the Dims manage the absolute power grab we have to start the boog on the heels of Covid-19. The good news is that there is little worry about collateral damage. After the house burned down already it's much easier to smoke the vermin out of the last crevice in the basement. But dead people or people with fibrotic lungs aren't much help then or during the following rebuild.

My goal is being around when we build this country back up from the ruins, better then ever before. That's why I wear a N95 mask and goggles at Walmart every three weeks to restock my 3 month supply, not because THEY tell me. If THEY would tell me to go to town and party tomorrow, I would tell them "After you". Remember Piglosy calling for hugging Chinese folks after they just came back from their New Year's trip to China? Hell fuck NO.
Holy crap. I’ll just do me.

If it were just my life I wouldnt give a rats ass as much. But it’s not! If I get infected I’m prob gonna give it to a few. Then so will they, and on and on! It’s about not being a selfish fuck in my opinion. But I live with it as well as my wife is on the front lines as an intubation team ! She intubated one last night!

Holy crap. I’ll just do me.
Why? I know several folks who have found new, better meaning for their lives after the first heart attack. Consider this the first, survivable heart attack for a country that is overweight (saddled with debt), out of shape (too many moochers, to little self-reliance), and riddled with bad Cholesterol (too many deep staters clogging everything up).

We will survive this as a country and if we are smart and don't repeat the bad habits from the past (debt, mooching, bureaucratic bloat), we will be better off afterwards.

Last edited:
If it were just my life I wouldnt give a rats ass as much. But it’s not! If I get infected I’m prob gonna give it to a few. Then so will they, and on and on! It’s about not being a selfish fuck in my opinion. But I live with it as well as my wife is on the front lines as an intubation team ! She intubated one last night!
Thanks for bringing this up. I tried to appeal to the self-interest of the deniers but there is also a responsibility everybody has for their fellow citizens and the health care professionals who expose themselves to much higher risks for the benefit of others.

If you have the chance/time, please ask your wife and then explain to the naysayers here what it takes to intubate a patient and how many human resources in addition to a ventilator that requires.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snipe260
Do you reckon that a lot of the people who were mocked for being preppers (no, not the tinfoil hat wearing types) a few years ago are starting to feel just a little vindication yet. It's early enough in the year that folks ought to start thinking about their food, securing a reliable water supply, and getting ready to defend what's yours, just in case.

Thanks for bringing this up. I tried to appeal on the self-interest of the deniers but there is also a responsibility everybody has for their fellow citizens and the health care professionals who expose themselves to much higher risks for the benefit of others.

If you have the chance/time, please ask your wife and then explain to the naysayers here what it takes to intubate a patient and how many human resources in addition to a ventilator that requires.
Thanks for bringing this up. I tried to appeal on the self-interest of the deniers but there is also a responsibility everybody has for their fellow citizens and the health care professionals who expose themselves to much higher risks for the benefit of others.

Endotracheal tube which they have to put down throat medicine to sedate patient! They use a glide scope to locate where the tube needs to go. So their close up and personal. With protective gear of course. Usually 2 people during this process. Then a respitory therapist to manage ventilator. Plus the nurses that have to take care of patient.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They only people that I have ever known, to fearmonger the most, are those who have a vested interest in spreading fear.

I do not fear this current pandemic. Simply because fear itself is a useless and unproductive emotion. Will fear prevent me from getting infected? Will it help me survive the recession and possible complete economic fallout? It will not. HOWEVER, I can take actions to minimize my chances of getting hurt by this thing. Like @DarnYankeeUSMC have said, it does not cost me anything to put on PPE and continue going about my way, which I have to because I work in a job that keeps critical machines and building infrastructures running. Meanwhile my head is on a constant swivel and I am doing my darned best to keep my respiratory tract shielded...

Reactions: TACC and Snipe260
I do not fear this current pandemic. Simply because fear itself is a useless and unproductive emotion. Will fear prevent me from getting infected? Will it help me survive the recession and possible complete economic fallout? It will not. HOWEVER, I can take actions to minimize my chances of getting hurt by this thing. Like @DarnYankeeUSMC have said, it does not cost me anything to put on PPE and continue going about my way, which I have to because I work in a job that keeps critical machines and building infrastructures running. Meanwhile my head is on a constant swivel and I am doing my darned best to keep my respiratory tract shielded...
Exactly.

There is also the joke of the little old lady with a pistol in her purse and one in her coat. When asked what she is so afraid of, she responds: "Little, because I am prepared wherever I go".

----------
----------

Those who are actually stupid enough to blindly trust information and advice coming from the government are the same ones who are now caught in the middle of this clusterfuck without any N95 masks or any way to obtain them. Every vendor is on indefinite backorder because of the sheer overwhelming demand for such items. As soon as I heard the trigger words "virus", "contagious", and "respiratory" coming out of China, I IMMEDIATELY began taking the appropriate steps to make sure:

A. Me and my loved ones have adequate long term protection against a respiratory contagion.
B. My family has enough food to last through a prolonged period of social distress, whether it be quarantine, lockdowns, or a critical failure in the supply chain.
C. I have adequate equipment to ensure the safety of myself and my loved ones in case of any social unrest or opportunistic predators.
D. That we are also financially set for a prolonged period of economic downturn, and I made sure of that, through years of saving, extremely careful budgeting and living well within my means.

I also NEVER advertise the fact that I am a "prepper" or a gun owner. Because I do not like attention being drawn to myself and although "preppers" certainly are getting vindication in the light of this current crisis, they have also been drawing quite a lot of attention to themselves. Let's hope these guys got the guns, firepower, and the will to use it when shit really comes to shove. We have not seen our civilization skip nine meals yet but such a thing can come much faster and harder than anybody can anticipate. After all, everything is safe and secure, until it is not anymore...

By the way, does everybody realize that the "official" government stance on the topic of people wearing face masks have been changed in the recent days and now they are advising everybody to cover their faces and even use homemade masks if they cannot obtain medical or industrial ones??? Think BETWEEN the lines. They are not changing their stance on this topic because they have received "new" evidence that masks are an effective barrier to reduce the chance of infection. They are doing it purely as a face-saving move so they do not look like complete dumbasses. They had been repeatedly yapping that people should not wear face masks and that they will not protect them against the contagion for the past two months, and all of this yapping has fallen on deaf ears. Almost everybody bought masks and stockpiled them, and now, almost everybody is wearing them. So, regardless of the government's "advice" or not, people realize what can be beneficial to them, and what is not, and they have made up their minds about it. That is why the government is now changing it's tune and urging people to wear masks. It is to save face, because they have failed.

ETA: On AR15.com there was one member who posted about how one of his super-liberal cousins are now begging him for help on starting a food stockpile because they had NEVER thought ONCE to keep a supply of nonperishable nourishment and essential daily goods in their spacious house. To top it off, the cousin's husband is a rabid sports fan and he has set aside an ENTIRE fucking room as a dedication to Aaron Rogers and the Green Bay Packers, complete with memorabilia, posters, score charts and action figures. But not even a few days supply of food, fuel, or backup power source...
smiley_freak.gif

Last edited:
----------
----------

Those who are actually stupid enough to blindly trust information and advice coming from the government are the same ones who are now caught in the middle of this clusterfuck without any N95 masks or any way to obtain them. Every vendor is on indefinite backorder because of the sheer overwhelming demand for such items. As soon as I heard the trigger words "virus", "contagious", and "respiratory" coming out of China, I IMMEDIATELY began taking the appropriate steps to make sure:

A. Me and my loved ones have adequate long term protection against a respiratory contagion.
B. My family has enough food to last through a prolonged period of social distress, whether it be quarantine, lockdowns, or a critical failure in the supply chain.
C. I have adequate equipment to ensure the safety of myself and my loved ones in case of any social unrest or opportunistic predators.
D. That we are also financially set for a prolonged period of economic downturn, and I made sure of that, through years of saving, extremely careful budgeting and living well within my means.

I also NEVER advertise the fact that I am a "prepper" or a gun owner. Because I do not like attention being drawn to myself and although "preppers" certainly are getting vindication in the light of this current crisis, they have also been drawing quite a lot of attention to themselves. Let's hope these guys got the guns, firepower, and the will to use it when shit really comes to shove. We have not seen our civilization skip nine meals yet but such a thing can come much faster and harder than anybody can anticipate. After all, everything is safe and secure, until it is not anymore...

By the way, does everybody realize that the "official" government stance on the topic of people wearing face masks have been changed in the recent days and now they are advising everybody to cover their faces and even use homemade masks if they cannot obtain medical or industrial ones??? Think BETWEEN the lines? They are not changing their stance on this topic because they have received "new" evidence that masks are an effective barrier to reduce the chance of infection. They are doing it purely as a face-saving move so they do not look like complete dumbasses. They had been repeatedly yapping that people should not wear face masks and that they will not protect them against the contagion for the past two months, and all of this yapping has fallen on deaf ears. Almost everybody bought masks and stockpiled them, and now, almost everybody is wearing them. So, regardless of the government's "advice" or not, people realize what can be beneficial to them, and what is not, and they have made up their minds about it. That is why the government is now changing it's tune and urging people to wear masks now. It is to save face, because they have failed.
The WHO said it cant be transmitted between people. Fauci said early on that this virus is no worse than a bad flu. The NYC physicians said its hands to face transmission. Now it supposedly is contagious just breathing by someone and you can get it paddle boarding here in the US and hunting in Australia. When are they telling the truth and when are they lying? I will answer that question. Our chosen ones are always lying.

The WHO said it cant be transmitted between people. Fauci said early on that this virus is no worse than a bad flu. The NYC physicians said its hands to face transmission. Now it supposedly is contagious just breathing by someone and you can get it paddle boarding here in the US and hunting in Australia. When are they telling the truth and when are they lying? I will answer that question. Our chosen ones are always lying.

To say that a politician or government official do not lie would be the same as saying that a fucking rat does not harbor fleas...

Ever since CCTV 4 and Xinhua had started covering the outbreak in Wuhan, I immediately knew that this is going to be serious fucking trouble for the entire world and this trouble may have already reached our shores and deep within our heartland within 16 hours of the first cases, going by airline flight times. Compared to our ancestors living during the influenza pandemic of 1918, our current methods of global transportation would be akin to a Star Trek transporter. You can travel from a major city such as New York or Shanghai to the most remotest and unreachable places of this planet within a mere 16 hours...

And I never paid attention to what the government doctors or spokespeople have said about the virus all this time, because I simply do not give a fuck about what they have to say. I base my knowledge purely upon observation, and from what I have been seeing coming out of China, it is exponential explosive growth of transmission and an awful lot of coughing and hacking... And that is all I need to let me know that we are dealing with something that can be easily transmitted via droplet dispersal and possibly even airborne, like measles. The government can say that this shit can only be passed from one person to the next by rough anal sex that require intestinal perforation, but the videos and footage that I am seeing proves otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snipe260
from a guy looking in from the outside all i see is dumbocrat bashing or rebubblican bashing. what happened to "we're americans first, why dont we look after each other?" works here in australia. when we see someone in need we stop and ask, "you ok mate?"

other than most of us hiding behind a "nick" all i see is people guessing who is at fault and with plenty of opinions, and you know what they say about opinions right? now this is my opinion... ?

when you separate politics and religion from a conversation most will find common ground, well to a point. lets see common ground could be, oh hang on we're on a firearms related forum, maybe that could be seen as common ground? just a thought.

political bashing parties gets one no where. want to make yourself heard, why not do it at the polling booth? seems to work here even though im yet to see mickey mouse win an election.

people should be asking more questions and the most important question to any scenario is "cui bono" (who benefits)?

now if you can put aside the gazillion races on this rock and ask who benefits you might get close to the answer. and you probably dont need to watch the simpsons for the answer either.

did anyone notice how big companies get quite a large bailout and the average joe/jane gets a tip? yes its happening here also. all i have to look at is ford and gm/holden that got bailed out and theyve both left the room here. its like winning the lottery without having to buy a ticket.

how many people know of others who are in trouble due to not being able to go to work or have lost their job due to this virus? bet theyll be out on the street in no time when the too big to fail banks take their homes back cause they cant keep up with repayments. sound familiar? it was only 2008 when this happened last. how much more debt are govts around the world creating on the backs of their citizens? maybe people like being slaves to the corporate machine that seems to get away without paying their fair share of tax and poor citizen joe and jane get stuck with their countries debt.

like i said in another thread, theres more to the story than meets the eye (sounds like a transformers punch-line). will it be too late when people find out? that is the question.

Reactions: Barneybdb