• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Everyone hitting mile mark with 338 Savage BA 110

diego-ted

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2011
Diego-Town
But I am most proud of my daughter's shot. It took me two shots to dial dope at the mile target. Once acquired everyone was hitting the 18x24" inch target, most on the first shot, a couple needed two rounds. Some were novice longrangers, being this was there first time shooting past 100 yards!! All I can say to the nay sayers is this rifle is FANTASTIC AT ANY PRICE, let alone the 2K I have into it. Here is a pic of my kidd banging steel at one mile!

Rabbit.jpg

Diego

Re: Everyone hitting mile mark with 338 Savage BA 110

Congratulations! That's awesome! Can't wait until my daughter is old enough.

Thanks guys, it was a blast and I am a proud daddy!! I know it's hard to belive but there were more then enough witnessess to the day's shooting. I think it was around 180 clicks from my 100 yard zero to get there.

Diego

Nice, great to get the kids involved. Hey I wanted to ask you how is the Millet scope holding up? Do you recommend it still?

I am so jealous of the range/setup that you have there. I can only shoot 600 at my range and have never had the opportunity to shoot at that kind of distance.

Very nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diego-ted</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys, it was a blast and I am a proud daddy!! I know it's hard to belive but there were more then enough witnessess to the day's shooting. I think it was around 180 clicks from my 100 yard zero to get there.

Diego</div></div>

Do you actually count each click when dialing in elevation? Seems like that would take you awhile even though I know you are not under any pressure so time is not a huge concern. Why not think in terms of mils or MOA rather than clicks?

Grizz, the LRS is dead nuts going up and down from 550 out to the mile, I can not say enough about it, for me anyways? I do not count every click, one rotation of the turret is 60 clicks. I have a cheater mark at my 100 yard zero.

Diego

a friend of mine just ordered one of those rifles and im waiting to shoot it along with him. what ammo are you shooting out of it.

I love seeing shooting bringing a family together! $2k+/- for the whole family to have fun = priceless!

I picked on of these up myself, love it! The whole reason I got it was to shoot 1760, plus! I'm just working on dialing in a load for it... Do you reload? What is your recipe? I'm working with Berger 300 Hybrids with H1000 and the other I'm working on is SMK 300 with US869... Any thoughts?