• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Everyone said be careful one stamp leads to more.

The Duke

Private
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2014
I picked up my first suppressor in April and now I can’t stop shooting my .308 with it on. I then went and bought a Colt 6933 (sbr 11.5” barrel) in May, which I can’t wait to get out of ATF waiting. Now on July 12, I went and bought a .223 stainless steel suppressor. Now I keep looking at .22 suppressors. I’m not sure but I may have a stamp collecting problem. The worst part is I’m an impatient guy so all this waiting is killing me. So guys .22 suppressors what to get?

I have both the sparrow and the octane 45

The sparrow is nice, because it is so small, but the first round pop on a pistol is surprising.

The octane is AMAZING on 22LR but significantly larger, both are silencer co and cleanable.

I say get both, but the octane is more versatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spectre II if you don't mind a little more weight and want no first round pop. Sparrow if you want a lighter package, but don't mind the first round pop. Both are good cans.

And yes, they start growing in number rather quickly.