• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Exactly how many guns do you have, what type, and where do you keep them?

I don't hide my gun. I carry cocked and locked at all times.
20201019_140905.jpg

There was a home invasion. Two guys in red maga hats came in, told me this was trump country and beat the shot out of me and took anything of value. I guess you could call it even because in the scuffle one of them dropped a HiPoint, so I got that going for me...

While you are at it, give me your name, address, phone, bank account number and routing number, credit card info and your SSN.

In case of a Dem victory, I'd like to know exactly how many guns you own, what types, specifically where you keep them, and how much ammo you have on hand for each one.

You know, to make sure I'm planning properly.

<----Not the ATF.
None

The media would call me a threat to the USA based on how many i have. Flintlocks, percussions, single shot BP, bolt actions, ars, aks, mp5s. pistols, revolvers, sbrs, suppressors, shotguns (pumps, semis, sxs, O/u)