• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Excellent online buying experience - ibexarmament.com

kenny1773

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2019
I usually don't make posts like this, but had such an excellent buying experience with

I have no affiliation other than being a happy customer and getting a great deal on a hot item.

I wanted to make a post here and share. Usually online shopping is bland and contactless, just give me product and I give you money and we move on and never speak again until I need something else or something goes wrong.

Hunter at Ibex is a good person to do business with, good pricing, fast shipping, and that extra personal touch to make sure all went well

In chatting with Hunter I learned he was a member here, I am going to tag him in

@Flogain

Due to MAP pricing on many products he sells - Holosun and Garmin, etc do not post pricing in this thread

Here is Hunter's email

Get In Touch​

[email protected]

Item was also packaged very well, and discreet, no one would know it was shooting related

Last edited:
Reactions: 101st and Ronws
Hey @kenny1773

I'm really glad you had a nice experience with us. I opened the business some years back for fun, and I'm surprised some day that we're still chugging along.

I always want people to know that you matter to us as a person. If you buy and you're unhappy and unfulfilled, we really aren't that pleased. We sell the same stuff everyone else does, but we do it way better. Reach out anytime. We'll beat any dealer's prices for you (or anyone else).