• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Executed.

OOhOOh My Daddy can beat up yuor Daddy.
That's what you got out of this exchange? I wasn't demanding that someone "shut the fuck up."

A useless and ridiculous response followed by one as bad for an example of it's ridiculousness.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
That's what you got out of this exchange? I wasn't demanding that someone "shut the fuck up."

A useless and ridiculous response followed by one as bad for an example of it's ridiculousness.
Thats the most cogent post you've made. Actually I was laughing about the "You can't make me ." part.

Not mad bro, you mad?
No, mad, like hate, is a big negative drain on the soul. I dont have time for that kind of stupidity.

I just try to keep my own boat on course.

Reactions: 37L1
Nope. So how did you arrive at the 1 out of 3?
i am not sure. maybe that is just an orwell 1984 thing that isn't real.

einstein_world_will_not_quote.png

Reactions: Snuby642
There are exceptions always. While I don’t think military men are fighting for freedom considering the invasion of foreigners on the southern border and the rise of marxists within the government, I do not have an issue with these men other than those in the National Guard who postured against Americans in DC. I see firefighters and EMS as the same low level govt workers as the enlisted. They don’t in anyway make policy or enforce policy so they too are exceptions to my brush.

There is only so much information I can type or my posts would be a mile long. I write with the assumption that most readers understand this concept. You attack me personally by name calling for my message instead of arguing against my points. You are one of those I was referring to who would rather live a lie as long as possible.
I guess you either (A) are not a reasonable person or (B) don't understand the meaning of the word "any" or "anyone" Your quote for refreshment:
It’s impossible for a rational and reasonable man to support and/or respect anyone working for any gov’t institution at this point

Where are those front line active duty when it comes to standing up for/with the brothers that want freedom of choice for being in the expirement?
When they tell an EMT that the unvaccinated don't get treated or transport for treatment, then what? Same for any of the groups you mentioned?
Guilty until proven innocent now? There are sporadic cases of people being denied treatment---all of them have involved hospitals.
All those soldiers fighting discharges? Bunch o traitors to you...where were they to help you after all?
When was the last time someone was refused service from the Fire Department for vax status?
You are so involved in your purity test, you will soon find yourself alone tilting at windmills. Everyone is guilty in your eyes based on job description rather than their indiviudal acts. You've got your own little brand of tyranny running.

Reactions: atomic41 and 37L1
i think that many, including myself, will resort to hyperbole (or swearing, lol) in order to make a stronger point and garner a reaction of some kind.
at this point, it is pretty hard to argue that it is ineffective. :p

I guess you either (A) are not a reasonable person or (B) don't understand the meaning of the word "any" or "anyone" Your quote for refreshment:

Guilty until proven innocent now? There are sporadic cases of people being denied treatment---all of them have involved hospitals.
All those soldiers fighting discharges? Bunch o traitors to you...where were they to help you after all?
When was the last time someone was refused service from the Fire Department for vax status?
You are so involved in your purity test, you will soon find yourself alone tilting at windmills. Everyone is guilty in your eyes based on job description rather than their indiviudal acts. You've got your own little brand of tyranny running.
Funny that you mentioned the purity test!!!
How long have you been wearing that mask? Do you wear it in your car? Outside on a walk? Got your jab card? Proudly show it to get a seat?

This is all like a chain link fence.

Some are on the wrong side of it.
Some clowns are straddling it.
And some are using it as a baracaid.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
No-knock warrants should be permanently banned except for instances where there is an imminent threat of harm to an individual or the public. I’m pro-police, anti-BLM and anti-Antifa but no-knock warrants where there is no imminent threat of harm to an individual or the public are police state tactics that must be banned.

No-knock warrants should be permanently banned except for instances where there is an imminent threat of harm to an individual or the public. I’m pro-police, anti-BLM and anti-Antifa but no-knock warrants where there is no imminent threat of harm to an individual or the public are police state tactics that must be banned.
Someone down the street was pretty sure they might have smelt some marywanna smoke coming from the house. So definitely an imminent threat - of pizza delivery.

Someone down the street was pretty sure they might have smelt some marywanna smoke coming from the house. So definitely an imminent threat - of pizza delivery.
..or a bag of Doritos being murdered. Oh, Gaad, the Horror...

VooDoo

Jesus Christ Maggot. A tiny bit of research and reading more than one MSM article (which clearly intentionally omits important information) before throwing out your own interpretations as though are fact would probably be a good idea in the future.

Minn. PD SWAT was serving a legally issued search warrant. Search warrant was related to a St. Paul PD Homicide investigation.

Local media that details the info on the SW;

Not enough information to decide yet in this case if a No-Knock warrant was reasonable, but if there was ever a situation where a no-knock would be approved, I’m pretty sure a homicide investigation where probable cause has been established that the culprit or evidence of the crime would be present within that apartment would be it.

This fucking place is worse than CNN some days. Maybe we should all just chill and wait for some actual information?
It doesn’t change the fact that no knock warrants are bull, and somebody else unrelated to the crime the warrant was issued for lost their life. How do you not see that no knock warrants are a threat to all of us? Cops don’t get it right every time, one day this could be your house, or your college aged child’s house. No knocks have to stop, and they’re not gonna stop on their own.

What evidence to SWAT was there that anything was amiss? Now if they missed the validity of the warrant or hit the wrong address--That's on them. But outside the tin-foil hats here, how does an honest person know the difference between a "good" warrant and a "bad" warrant. Based on the evidence presented--there was no reason for SWAT to believe anything was amiss. Thus, my question is "Who issued the warrant and why?"

I would counter that critical thinking requires us to find the source of the problem and not knee-jerk reaction blame cops/victim. Something isn't right in this situation and we are missing key information/context.
I think we have plenty of information. This stuff happens all the time. No knock warrants need to be done away with.

Funny that you mentioned the purity test!!!
How long have you been wearing that mask? Do you wear it in your car? Outside on a walk? Got your jab card? Proudly show it to get a seat?

Wrong on all counts.

I guess you hit the "I'll just be a dumbass today" on the jump to conclusions mat.

I asked you to provide proof of your assertion and you go to the I am pro-mandate/pro-mask crowd because I won't damn everyone who possibly is associated with government after you 'claimed' that there is widespread denial of medical care in the EMT/Firefighter Community and cried because no soldier stood up for you rights personally by holding you little hand at home to fight the big meanies.

This country is founded on individual choice. Judge people as individuals.

They have a lot of mental health help for people like you. Please reach out soon. And take off your mask--the one you use to pretend you love freedom but would strip it from anyone who dares think different of you. Like thinking that an EMT is there to help people. Or a Firefighter trying to serve their own community. A soldier who enslists and serves honorably. The guy fighting the system alone to reform it because dammit this country is worth it. You'd round up them all and put a bullet in their brain as collaborators. You'd replace Joe Biden with Joe Stalin.

No thanks.

Reactions: 37L1
Wrong on all counts.

I guess you hit the "I'll just be a dumbass today" on the jump to conclusions mat.

I asked you to provide proof of your assertion and you go to the I am pro-mandate/pro-mask crowd because I won't damn everyone who possibly is associated with government after you 'claimed' that there is widespread denial of medical care in the EMT/Firefighter Community and cried because no soldier stood up for you rights personally by holding you little hand at home to fight the big meanies.

They have a lot of mental health help for people like you. Please reach out soon. And take off your mask--the one you use to pretend you love freedom but would strip it from anyone who dares think different of you. Like thinking that an EMT is there to help people. Or a Firefighter trying to serve their own community. A soldier who enslists and serves honorably. The guy fighting the system alone to reform it because dammit this country is worth it. You'd round up them all and put a bullet in their brain as collaborators. You'd replace Joe Biden with Joe Stalin.

No thanks.
1595712912580.gif

I want that steel blast door painted to look like a front door hit it dink dink dink 4 days later dink dink got to remember to reinforce walls and 24 in thick clear lexan windows .

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Wrong on all counts.

No thanks.
You swung and missed. Wade said that anyone working for the government is supporting the corruption more or less. Then you put out "what about the hero's?" bullshit. The fact is that the government should not be involved in any of those things. Capitalism works if you keep the government out of it.
Now you can quibble and find some one off situation if you want. But if you are going to be true to the system that was set up. You know that I am right.
Whether you believe in masks or not is of no concern to me. I don't give a rats ass. That's what individual choice is.
Now go back and read what I wrote. Then tell me where I jumped to conclusions. I asked a what if question.

definitely a set up for major failure there. cops are expecting a criminal in there and possible/probable armed resistance. when they see a guy with a gun, that only confirms their thoughts, and bang bang. and if sleepyhead is indeed not a criminal, then with someone breaking into his (his buddy's) place, his only thought would be that it was bad guys breaking in, so yeah grab a gun to defend himself.

Wrong on all counts.

No thanks.
Boys, boys, play nice or Army Jerry wont give Santa any ammo to bring you for Xmas. 🙃