• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Exemplary service from otter box

264win

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2008
    whidbey island wa.
    Just an fyi for anyone thinking of purchasing an otterbox product.
    I managed to cut part of the rubber cover on my otterbox smart phone cover and lose the holster. When i called them to purchase replacements, they sent them out free, no questions, asked same day.
    For those of you that use your phones for ballistics in the field
    I highly recommend them .

Re: Exemplary service from otter box

I have been a fan of OtterBox products for a long time. I have several of their old iPod classic waterproof cases and their waterproof iPod touch case. I have had them fail on me where they plug into the ipod and for the external headphone jack. Every time they have failed they have replaced them NO QUESTIONS ASKED. When I Emailed them with the problem they sent out a new case without even wanting the old one back because "we don't want you to have to incur any shipping costs". They have made me a believer in their products and customer for life. I understand that they manufacture their products in China (there aren't very many companies that don't these days and to be honsest that is the only thing negative that I can say about them) but the quality has always been there.

I agree. Awhile back, I asked for the upgraded clip and it was sent free of charge. Recently, I emailed asking if I could buy another clip because I had LOST mine while hunting and, a couple days ago, I got another in the mail. Again, it was free of charge. I'm a customer for life.

We just got in a batch of Motorola Atrix's with the Otterbox covers and holsters and, my God these things look and feel tough...it roughly doubles the volume of the phone (10.58 cu.in. vs. 5.37 cu.in.) and has already survived two falls onto asphalt from about 4 ft. We are pretty hard on phones here.

It's good to know they have such a warranty, I just put Shooter on mine and can see much use at the range with it in the near future.