• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Explain this to anti-gun women

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    In a society where subjects are not allowed to be armed with deadly weapons, the weaker have no choice but to submit to mob brutality

Melania Geymonat, 28, (right) originally from Uruguay, was riding the bus with her girlfriend Chris (left) after an evening out in West Hampstead, London, in the early hours of Thursday, May 30.

Reactions: Munchchop
    But...but...but...They had even banned the possession of "sharp" and "bladed" objects in the UK. Unpossible! The UK should be a completely violence free paradise of happy workers and singing children now.

Fuck that shit. In any place where weapons are outlawed, I will be an outlaw. In any place where people are not allowed to fight back against violent criminals, I will just SSS when the shit hits the fan. We need to start treating politicians and enforcers who support and push disarmament as same as the violent criminals and street scum that they protect.

Buncha brave guys right there. Society as a whole needs a mass extinction event.

About explaining that to anti-gun women - "Oh that won't happen to us". "I'd beat their asses!" Blah, blah,blah. You can't explain things to certain groups of people.

About explaining that to anti-gun women - "Oh that won't happen to us". "I'd beat their asses!" Blah, blah,blah. You can't explain things to certain groups of people.
    I know how to cure any woman who thinks she can take on a pack of guys: "start with me and let's see if you can graduate to more than one"

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
    I’ve discussed with a few anti gun women how gun rights are women’s rights, but I’ve encountered two obstacles. Number 1 is that women who have young children are afraid their kids will get into their purses and hurt themselves. Number 2 is that many women simply don’t have the will to pull the trigger, and so the gun would wind up in the hands of the assailant. For the first one, I’ve thought about the issues with so called smart guns and child proof features on guns, and I think that a purse with a child proof compartment is the more realistic solution. But for the second one, I think that anyone that helplessly passive, regardless of gender, is never going to be safe, no matter what laws are passed.

Reactions: FatBoy
    I’ve discussed with a few anti gun women how gun rights are women’s rights, but I’ve encountered two obstacles. Number 1 is that women who have young children are afraid their kids will get into their purses and hurt themselves. Number 2 is that many women simply don’t have the will to pull the trigger, and so the gun would wind up in the hands of the assailant. For the first one, I’ve thought about the issues with so called smart guns and child proof features on guns, and I think that a purse with a child proof compartment is the more realistic solution. But for the second one, I think that anyone that helplessly passive, regardless of gender, is never going to be safe, no matter what laws are passed.
    Taking firearms from those who would help them should be included.

R

Lol they're women. Most don't use logic to make decisions. They use emotion.

Prolly a pack of Muslims, would explain the lack of video from the commies in control. The muzzies would have beat them more and done some rapage though

Yup, there's a reason the Colt Single Action Army was nicknamed the "equalizer". It gave physically smaller and weaker people a viable and accessible way to defend themselves against unprovoked acts of violence from larger, stronger, more aggressive that would have been otherwise hard to defend against.

Be careful saying that to feminists though that a gun might be helpful against defending themselves against someone physically stronger than them unless you're ready for them to be triggered and start yelling at you hahaha.

NOTHING good ever happens on the upper deck of night buses in London. They were either waiting to be victimized or ignorant of this fact.

I have no problem with someone too stupid to figure out how to carry a gun securely preferring to not have them. I have no problem with someone so weak willed who isn't willing to defend her life at all costs to not have firearms.

I have a huge fucking problem with either of them projecting their weakness and stupidity on everyone else, including the strong women out there who will definitely fuck you up if you mess with them or their kids.

Be careful saying that to feminists though that a gun might be helpful against defending themselves against someone physically stronger than them unless you're ready for them to be triggered and start yelling at you hahaha.
    Again, I am willing to let them try to prove to me how they can defend themselves empty handed against an unarmed man.

Something amiss.
    4 males, one who spoke spanish and the other 3 sounded British...
    Possibly the most unusual account of perp description I've heard in a while.

R
    You do know that Spain is not that far away from Britain, and that Spanish citizens can freely travel to Britain (for now), right?

Reactions: supercorndogs
    They are both lucky to be alive, unfortunately i dont think they have leaned their lesson.

Reactions: Foul Mike
    and how do any of you know that these two didnt start up with someone and got what was coming to them? maybe they are feminazi’s who fucked with the wrong person and got what was coming?

until we know more....my default position is fuck ‘em, at the very least they were not keeping their head on a swivel and were somewhere that wasnt safe.....and by that, i mean in England. fuck that liberal shithole. you couldnt give me a free trip there.

and how do any of you know that these two didnt start up with someone and got what was coming to them? maybe they are feminazi’s who fucked with the wrong person and got what was coming?
    That is certainly possible, but not probable. Can't put my finger on why, but I believe them.

You believe them because one is a pretty female. That’s where they always get us. Females are NOT the weaker sex.

Maybe they were minding their own business, and got assaulted. Maybe there is more to it. Either way, dont go to england.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Have a fair grasp on my geography.
    Was beginning to wonder

More to the point, they didn't give any description of their height/weight/color/nationality...
    Why do you say so, because the article didn't mention it? Did it occur to you that maybe they did tell the cops? And further did it occur to you that maybe the information that the press can access from a police report is different in the Uk than it is here?

Was beginning to wonder

Why do you say so, because the article didn't mention it? Did it occur to you that maybe they did tell the cops? And further did it occur to you that maybe the information that the press can access from a police report is different in the Uk than it is here?
    From a long history of reading articles from the UK and who is and who isn't protected by the press.
    From hearing the above directly from those who live there.
    I don't have to guess what the plod is allowed to furnish on details..

R

I bet they were two anti-trumpers and they were mouthing off to some MAGA bastards! Lots a hot oil being poured on the fire there this week lol.

Baby why does your pussy smell like dead rat and taste like iron?

I realized that my wife or soon to be wife would not hesitate in the least and then never feel remorse for defending her life. Now if our children were in danger she'd most likely smile and giggle about the account as long as her and her baby's were fine.

"Why Jerry why.. you'd have done the same if it were you." Jerry never felt remorse, he even said he thinks about his actions fondly.

Down for maintenance.

"4 youths 15-18 arrested."

“CCTV footage from the attack is being reviewed by detectives. We continue to appeal for information from the public, particularly those who were present on the bus before or after the attack to come forward and tell police what they saw."

Does anyone read the article before they comment?

Why do people visit the UK, what's going on there ? its a mountain pile of Poo.