• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Expressions I hate

“Meddling” fuck you POS dems

I hate when you lose something and someone keeps asking you.....

“where was the last place you left it”

Well if I knew that it wouldn’t be lost!

"Look at my latest build." Followed by a picture of a stock, base and factory BA that have been screwed together and never shot. Impressive, I bet I have 4 year olds that could put that thing together with minimal cues.

"For your safety"

"Ghost gun"

"Common sense gun control"

"My mask protects you, your mask protects me"

"truck" when refering to their pickup.

"Double mutant COVID" Seriously did they have a middle school class make this shit up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
“Meddling” fuck you POS dems

I hate when you lose something and someone keeps asking you.....

“where was the last place you left it”

Well if I knew that it wouldn’t be lost!
When someone tells me that, I like to answer. "I will let you know when I find it."

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
“Nigga”

Equal rights my ass! Fuck those😳(bitches)😳

Last edited:
Can't believe we made it this far without the greatest oxy-moron of all time (OF ALL TIME!)

"High Powered Assault Rifle"

"Thank you for your service."

There is a great old thread on this, here:

And a hilarious (to me) Larry David thing here:

Last edited:
“ItZ jUsT aS gOoD”. Oooooook fudd.

My favorite phrase to use is “That’ll happen on these bigger jobs”.

The words Calm Down.

Telling someone to calm down when they are pissed off is like throwing gas on a fire.

I couldn't agree more. I've seen this tactic used by the leftists a lot. It is predominately used by the feminist leftists.

It's been used on me and I've seen it used on other men. You cannot find anyone more calmer than me unless some idiot starts yelling at me. Then I just walk away.

Anyway, the guy is, undoubtedly very calm. He's using facts and logic to bolster whatever position he's defending against the so-called "calm" feminist. They are losing the argument and they know it.

Again the man could be talking like Mr. Rogers then the bitch holds her hand out and says; "Calm down. You don't have to get upset. I can hear you just fine."

It doesn't matter that the man in the discussion is already calm and his blood pressure is so low he could be presumed dead.

These cunts say that for the benefit of everyone else within ear shot. By telling the guy to "calm down," everyone else who hasn't been paying attention to the discussion thinks that the man is about to go "postal."

It is a tactic as old as time. And it pisses me off when those cunts do that. Even if you say (in a Mr. Roger's voice) "I am calm," it looks like you are denying it and are not really calm.

To the here-to-fore uninterested bystander, it looks like the guy is about to explode.

If the guy says, "I'm through with this discussion," and walks away, it looks like he's walking away all pissed off. It also looks like the feminist turd-ball has won the argument.

To this date, I haven't figured out how to put some feminist bitch in her place when they say this.

About the only thing that I've come close to saying is something like; "Gee Sally, no matter how much you beg me, I won't sleep with you." Then walk away.

Gone are the days when we could have stimulating conversations like this: