• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Extreme Custom700, Soltis Rifles Signature Rifle

Copyleader

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 24, 2012
Wisconsin
www.soltisrifles.com
...an example of what's possible,we built this multi-purpose varmint/plinker/tactical rig for a big gun show coming up. All the bells and whistles, too much to list all:

-Rem 700SA,.223 Rem,Blueprinted, sleeved bolt, bushed/turned firing pin, pinned bolt handle, custom knob, Sako extractor, Tubb recoil lug

-Timney Trigger, milled/narrowed shoe, tuned to about a pound

-SS Krieger Barrel, fluted, floated, Ops Inc Brake

-McMillan Stock, 2 recoil reducers/butt and forend for weight, Packmayer pad, three lugs

-Williams Bottom Metal with custom fit MagExtender, holds 9+1, and includes steel floorplate as well

-Talley Rings/Bases, Leupold Scope, VX-3, Long range, 6.5-20X 40mm with sunshade/flip up covers

-Parkerized/DuraCoated, custom six-color camo pattern, if anybody can guess what pattern we modeled it on, I'll give you a free paint-job...

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

Re: Extreme Custom700, Soltis Rifles Signature Rifle

...they soften the recoil jolt just slightly, their additional weight probably helps more with the recoil just making the overall rifle/platform heavier...muzzle brakes are where the true felt-recoil reduction is achieved...

Looks like a Czech pattern I once saw, but the colors are slightly different, maybe that's my screen though.

Belgian jigsaw?
Lithuanian woodland?
Swiss lierbermuster?
Bundeswehr-Splittertarnmuster

Is it exact copy or just similar?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PowerstrokeOBX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Belgian jigsaw?
Lithuanian woodland?
Swiss lierbermuster?

Is it exact copy or just similar? </div></div>

Holy cow dude, you sure are doing a lot of editing. Must really need a new paint job
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PowerstrokeOBX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Belgian jigsaw?
Lithuanian woodland?
Swiss lierbermuster?

Holy cow dude, you sure are doing a lot of editing. Must really need a new paint job
wink.gif
</div></div>

It wouldn't hurt.
smile.gif

http://www.kamouflage.net/thumbnail.php?rid=00003&page=1

Bulgarian 4 color? Nice looking rifle!

French lizard patern
Bgs sumpftranmuster
Felin
Sumpfmuster--marsh pattern
Leibermuster
Swedin m90

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a Czech pattern I once saw, but the colors are slightly different, maybe that's my screen though. </div></div>

...nope...good guess...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Engine22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bulgarian 4 color? Nice looking rifle! </div></div>

...you got the four-color part right, it's a four-color base with two more colors for the rocks, six total colors...not Bulgarian though...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PowerstrokeOBX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Belgian jigsaw?
Lithuanian woodland?
Swiss lierbermuster?

...too funny, are those actual patterns? An exact copy would be too easy, it's very, very "loosely" based on a pattern and even that is pushing it. It's tough, but you may get it yet...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stoney15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">French lizard patern
Bgs sumpftranmuster
Felin
Sumpfmuster--marsh pattern
Leibermuster
Swedin m90 </div></div>

...French Lizard pattern, what the hell is that? Shoot me a PM with a picture, that's something I would like to paint...

...you crack me up, I didn't know you were still working on it. It's actually loosely based on the DuraCoat British DPM pattern, which really has no pattern, so I just went with that and added some more colors and did my usual breaking up the outline of the rifle. Since there is no real "pattern" it was sort of a trick question, sorry. What do you want painted so badly Powerstroke? Send me a PM, maybe I can hook you up, I always have extra paint laying around that I need to use up. That French Lizard could be pretty cool, needs a little black bordering/shadow, I like the completely random stuff...