• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F&D DEFENSE KUDO'S

Jeffd

Online Training Member
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2011
I own many rifles in both Semi AR15 and AR10 and bolt actions but I must say that this F&D Defense 6.5 CM shoots as good as it gets! The picture shows a 3 shot group shot after 60 round barrel break in at 300 yards and the group measures .468" using 140 Hornady ELD factory ammo! I am not a competition shooter but this gun does the trick! I also cannot say enough about the company and their products and customer service.

Attachments

• photo55961.jpg
    photo55961.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
I own many rifles in both Semi AR15 and AR10 and bolt actions but I must say that this F&D Defense 6.5 CM shoots as good as it gets! The picture shows a 3 shot group shot after 60 round barrel break in at 300 yards and the group measures .468" using 140 Hornady ELD factory ammo! I am not a competition shooter but this gun does the trick! I also cannot say enough about the company and their products and customer service.

Jeff that is a fine 300 yard group. Lets see some of your five shot groups and your dot drill papers.

Very sorry - TYPO. It was a 200 Yard group.

Arrggghhhhhhhh, again, and 5 posts in 6 years???????

Snipe10, Dude...try to stay professional. No need to be a douche. He could be legit and just made a goof on his post.

I've shot these guns before and they're capable of better than he posted. These rifles weren't for me due to what I already owned at the time, but none the less good rifles.

OP what do the primers look like any pressure signs?