• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos F___ it, let it rain

Re: F___ it, let it rain

beautifull, house doubles as suppressors also, back in the room a little more.
very jealous.

Are you using the screen as cover and shooting through it or do you have the door open

The screen was opened and closed to keep the cats from getting out, turned out that was not a problem, I haven't been able to find them since I stopped shooting.

Are you using the screen as cover and shooting through it or do you have the door open

No, the screen is opened when I shoot, when I first started shooting out of the house, my barrel was not quite beyond the slider and wall, muzzle blast sort of remodeled the trim and paint. BUT my gun never got wet, that's what they make paint for. [my wife has started going behind me now picking up the brass, SWEET]

Oh I'm jealous. That's one of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

Wow... you shoot unsuppressed inside your house? Does your wife put on hearing protection?

By the way, badass that you're able to do that, I'm just shocked @ the fact you're shooting unsuppressed.

Hell yea, unsuppressed, I just wait for the wife to go to work. If you look in the 1rst pic. at the slider you can see black muzzle blast marks,just gotta stick 6" outdoors, I wear protection, my english setter is 14 and deaf, don't bother him.
OK, so if the wife is home, I stick to .223, how bad could that be?

I could do this but I don't think my wife, my dog, my neighbors, the people driving by on the road that I would have to shoot across or the grocery store who's parking lot would have to hold my target would appreciate it very much
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vferguson3006</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, the screen is opened when I shoot, when I first started shooting out of the house, my barrel was not quite beyond the slider and wall, muzzle blast sort of remodeled the trim and paint. BUT my gun never got wet, that's what they make paint for. [my wife has started going behind me now picking up the brass, SWEET] </div></div>

lol. Next she'll be calling shots.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StoutSystematic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dream for the day that I can have my own shooting range out my back door. </div></div>

ditto! a nice setup you have there OP, im so jelli! =)

I dream of moving back out of the city one day into the country and being able to shoot off a back deck.

I F'ing hate apartments...

Seeings how it's only 200 yards, you must live in town... Nice set up. We do something VERY similar here.

Very cool man. That motivates me to become a crack dealer. You know, not a mean one, but just like "hey man, you want some crack?" JK DEA!