• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fake election photos

You guys are so full of shit. You can't back up your BS and rely on insults and misdirection to hide your stupidity. Well be proud we have a Biden vs Trump rematch and he will get to claim he won again as Biden is sworn in.
Jesus H. Christ, we get it: you are a shill for the pedo. Just be honest for once in your miserable life and admit to it. You'd get more respect.

Reactions: quietmike
Just ignore the troll. By that I don't mean click the ignore button, just scroll past any and all of his (xe's?) posts. They/Them is (are?) only here to get attention and stir the pot.

Don't quote posts, don't reply directly to posts. If you do that, they'll go away.

Reactions: Yasherka
5E08F4F1-2A6D-44DD-8F6A-50EB03E83424.jpeg

I think you guys are missing the big picture here.

Yes this is as old as time itself, it is just that before Al Gore invented the internet we hung around the general store and bitched to one another. Now it goes world wide. There is zero doubt the D's have "cheated" in the past. We know this for a fact....a cold hard fact. To think that it is not going on world wide is foolish. We know it is. But when those that want to do the controlling are running everything from the cops (FBI) to the media to the DOJ nothing is going to happen.

It is a world wide problem, and they know why we are all talking about it. It is the evil internet that is behind all this. Just like guns cause murder. The internet and disinformation is the real problem. Remove that (and they are working on it) and it will all be just fine. And again we know for a fact they think that way.

How to "fix" it.....well I really think there is only one way, I will give you a hint.

Read up on this event, the folks in that area tried everything, including calling DC.....but who ran DC at the time.

It is getting very close to this. Very close can mean a great many things, it could be 30 years. But I do think that this day is coming.

1709812306527.png

So what is the evidence, name anything not already invested and proven to be BS or generated by and for a Trump superpac that has also been discredited.

Trumps own staff told him over and over he lost. He had to find crackpot lawyers and rely on conspiracy theories because his ego is bigger than his intelligence.

How has all his fellow fellow conspirators faired? Jail, bankruptcy, disbarred, plea bargains. You are drunk on snake oil.
Before I continue with this fucking headache we need to agree on some basic principles.

1) There is such a thing as “the deep state” or “the machine”

2) This entity has been plodding along and implicitly shuffling “to the left” for decades

3) Any genuine dissenting opinions absolutely cannot be tolerated. Hence why Trump even mentioning some of the things he did in ‘16 meant he absolutely cannot be allowed to gain any power at all

And as an aside, but still important. I am not a trump supporter. I think he’s a Trojan horse and is still on board(mostly) with some sort of globalist agenda. He’s just vying for control over this region of the globalists’ plans.

It may be comfortable to believe it is mostly everyone who doesn't agree with you who is dishonest, but I don't think it holds.
If anything I'd say the stronger a group believes in something and the more they want to convince others to behave a particular way, the more likely to be false.

Says the guy who argues tooth and nail to convince conservatives he is right.

Just ignore the troll. By that I don't mean click the ignore button, just scroll past any and all of his (xe's?) posts. They/Them is (are?) only here to get attention and stir the pot.

Don't quote posts, don't reply directly to posts. If you do that, they'll go away.

No way! Too much fun watching him attempt to disguise his liberalism.

Yes, do you agree that Trump got people in several states to falsify documents claiming to be the official delegates when they were not and tried to use Pence to throw out the legal, lawful delegates to claim victory despite losing all legal challenges.

You guys are so full of shit. You can't back up your BS and rely on insults and misdirection to hide your stupidity. Well be proud we have a Biden vs Trump rematch and he will get to claim he won again as Biden is sworn in.
Anyone else see the liberal tactics here ^^^^^
We are discussing election fraud.
I asked if PA illegally changed their election laws for 20. He answered Yes. Then goes on into some other action that's not related to election fraud. His next statement is to accuse everyone else of using misdirection. When asked to stay on topic... Poof he's gone.

I asked if PA illegally changed their election laws for 20. He answered Yes. Then goes on into some other action that's not related to election fraud. His next statement is to accuse everyone else of using misdirection. When asked to stay on topic... Poof he's gone.

"Poof." Accurate description.

1709827363408.jpeg