• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Fake news" hits a new low...

knockemdown

suburban redneck
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2007
Here's the video of a purported "rescue" by cnn news reporter...that just happened to be captured on video. Looks to be a 'staged' event, rather than a spontaneous "rescue"...

NOTE: reporter is wearing shorts, initially. But, only "seconds" later, he's shown (truckside) with long pants and boots on, LOL. Beyond that, the whole dialogue makes no sense, there's little/no sense of urgency, and the reporter just happens to carry his microphone along during the "rescue"...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5e8mX6VWXvQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Link to source, below.

just looked like he had a misshap, not a lifesaving mission
too bad oblama wasnt prez and the talking head didnt save a black person, for real, he would get a trip to the w house...

with all the work needed done i cant see how all these folks have all this time to put all this bullshit up...
i see too many people recording shit when they should be working,

Bwahahahaha.....CNN really takes "never let a good tragedy go to waste" thing seriously.......

just like the staged "muslim protest" after the london attack.

And they wonder why theyre being called "fake news"......

3cMUOuo.png

Here's the video of a purported "rescue" by cnn news reporter...that just happened to be captured on video. Looks to be a 'staged' event, rather than a spontaneous "rescue"...

NOTE: reporter is wearing shorts, initially. But, only "seconds" later, he's shown (truckside) with long pants and boots on, LOL. Beyond that, the whole dialogue makes no sense, there's little/no sense of urgency, and the reporter just happens to carry his microphone along during the "rescue"...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5e8mX6VWXvQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Link to source, below.

Nah, dude. That reporter had those rubber boots on the whole time.

Looks genuine to me. The man did a good thing,

I'm trying to process the pants change. Maybe there was someone else there with shorts and red jacket?
Staged? I dunno. Jerry, the rescued guy, seemed a little too dense for that.

^must be one of them slave traders delivering cargo from their slave ships.........

Yeah, because when someone's life is in jeopardy, you make sure you carry your microphone along. It ain't like ya need two hands to pull a full-sized Texan out of flood waters.
And, who was talking to someone on the phone? As if someone called 911 in the 8 seconds it took in the video to react & "save" that man?

If there was a 2nd guy in a red top, then where did he go @ truck-side?
Why did the camera swing so fast onto the truck when it entered the water, but then let it float out of the frame?
Why did the camera 'conveniently' stay so far away from the ditch, during the "rescue"?
Why wouldn't a seasoned CNN cameraman try to get the 'close up' action footage?

Lastly, the old dude leaving his cowboy hat on the dash = FAKE! :)

Props if its all legit, just that the whole video comes across like a canned 'bigfoot' video...