• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fake Tits???

Re: Fake Tits???

I think small and firm, like way back when in high school. Large ones always sag, and I believe are a fad. If they pass the pencil test, they are probably pretty good.

-s

jewel_weird_boobs_02.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's because its a guy.... </div></div>

ROFL!! Holy shit I just spit my coffee in an old hag's face.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
jewel_weird_boobs_02.jpg
</div></div>

What the hell is wrong with her, besides her grill of course...geez, spend some change.

Jewel is a republican, and the media hates her guts.

But back on tits, almost every woman in the media has fake tits.

Cave men could spot a virgin by the size of her tits. 32 A was a virgin. 34 B was already a mother. 36 D is a news caster.

juliet-huddy2.jpg

Juliet Huddy and her implants on foxnews

27440_1292586943_151_n.jpg

Mrs. Choksondik who wears no bra on Southpark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
charisma-capelli.jpg
</div></div>

This is what happens when a girl trades a blowjob for tits but is bad at it. Those are horrible.

I have seen exactly one married woman get a boob job and stay married.

My girlfriend got a set of Ds at 38 years old before I knew her and admit she showed them off. She looked at this thread and agreed you better make sure your marriage is secure because she had a hard time dealing with the attention of going from an A to D. She was scheduled for 350cc, silicone, under the muscle with an axcillary entry point. The surgeon put in the 350, decided they were to small and went with 500 because he thought they were a better fit for her body. She admits she loves the 500 and so do I but she is also a teacher and the 350 would have been a more natural look. Not a fun thing to have high school students giving her milf based nick names.

If their chic got fake tits and cheated she was probably wanting to cheat before she got them. Most men can tell their girl isn't such a faithful thing before they cheat they just choose to ignore it. Getting fake tits does not fix relationship problems that were there before. With that being said I am one of the biggest supporters of fake'uns! I would not marry a girl unless she had fake ones, that is my preference. I love them!!!!!!!!!

Here's my take on it. Fake boobs won't make her cheat. If she does she's weak minded to start with and would have done it sooner or later any way if she hasn't already.

If you decide to do this, for the best results:

- shop around for surgeons. Some around here like to suggest a rack to large which is bad. Keep them semi proportioned.
- silicone under the muscle is as close as you'll get to a real rack and you will love them. Worth the extra cash.
- and a few years down the road when she wants to go a little bigger, don't even think about it. Seen a many a nice rack ruined that way.
- and remember. For a couple of years, they look better and better as they settle.

I say go for it. My wife and I have 4 children. I put her off for a couple of years because I was afraid I'd hate them. Just the opposite. Me and the twins are the best of friends.

So the tits were to blame for cheating.....get real. She was probably a whore to begin with haha Plus, my wife thinks that is the dumbest lame excuse ever. Yes, she has beautiful fake HUGE TITS!

We went through this about a year and a half ago, Honestly I was aginst it. My wife really wanted a touchup after two kids which I agreed left her worse off. But I didn't care, I was fine with the way they were. She had her heart set on it and all her friends were doing it too(that didn't help). I knew I wouldn't reject the new members of the family, but I just felt it wasn't worth the risk(surgery,infection,malpractice,money,ect)

In the end we did it, they turned out Fan-____ing-tastic so I have no complaints. We'll see how that goes in the future.

As to the wife+boobs=cheating equation, I agree that women like men will cheat when/if the right situation comes about. I think the correlation with the boobs is that the new bust gives women the boost in self esteem/image to take that step that they may have considered in the past but not had the confidence to engage. I have seen in my wife a newfound desire to be a little more out going and confident, and I can see how a person with already compromised morals could use that to justify a percieved self betterment with a brief taste of greener grass. But in the end thats all it is; an easy to sell justification for self gratification.

after reading all this I am glad that my wife is a 34 D and I don't have to deal with this question.

jewel_weird_boobs_02.jpg
</div></div>

I didn't know Jewel was a vampire, she sparkles. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DonniePD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the tits were to blame for cheating.....get real. She was probably a whore to begin with haha Plus, my wife thinks that is the dumbest lame excuse ever. Yes, she has beautiful fake HUGE TITS! </div></div>

Ahmen brother. My point exactly.

I for one love some tits.. real, fake does not matter to me. I will be purchasing some for my wife in the near future. I am not worried about buying them for the next guy because I did not marry a whore. Suck for the rest of you.

Bigger is better, Kinda like your gun safe... you always wish you would have got a bigger one.

I'm going to agree with most of the guys on 2 points:

1- The bigger, the better as far as tits go. Fake or not. If I can play with them , I don't care where they came from lol.

2- If a woman has the mentality to cheat, she's going to regardless of how she looks and if she has huge fake tits or not. If she wants to do it, it's going to happen whether she's a dog and gets hit on by one guy a week or a smoking hottie getting drooled on by guys all day and night. Doesn't matter.

I guess I'm different.
I do not like fake tits, tattoos, shaved "down there", loud mouth, or just plain bitchy.
I am 69 years old, and I remember when what you saw was what she was blessed with.
Women are not meant to be colored up like the Sunday comic strips.
Disgusting.
Well coiffed hair is pretty no matter where it's found.
There, I said it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DonniePD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the tits were to blame for cheating.....get real. She was probably a whore to begin with haha Plus, my wife thinks that is the dumbest lame excuse ever. Yes, she has beautiful fake HUGE TITS! </div></div>

We need pics to confirm this... or you are a liar...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DonniePD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ftq7om.jpg

Here you go</div></div> confirmed hottness!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not like [ shaved "down there"]</div></div>
Yessir, you are different, dont understand it, but can respect it.

The reality of it is that many get it done. You can walk down the street on any military base, px, college and see the results, but this link shows, well before and after.
Any proper 'Doc' will not only give her one interview, but in this business should give at least three to insure SHE is making the correct decision within her current mental capacities.

http://www.loveyourlook.com/breast/augmentation/gallery.aspx

Just make sure you have a very healthy marriage, because you will not want anyone else driving your stuff after you paid for it
wink.gif

-1 I don't like silicone. Then again I seem to prefer smaller girls/breasts.

Also there is also a documented correlation between breast implants and anti-depressant consumption. My google-fu is lazy today though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gents I'm not against the new honey juggs at all, but there is a lot of truth in what Shank said. I personally know 4 shining examples of this.</div></div>

^^ This

I'm all about the big milk cannons. But thats part of why i like my girls to come with them naturally. Ive known a few couples that went down the tube post-op.

Research upon the subject states that lifespan is anywhere from 10 years on and upwardfs of twenty with saline. Now if anyone wants to dispute this internet research, PLEAS send every woman you find with acceptable 'assets' for research here. I will verify that said boobies are still well kept, then account for each piece of research. Pictures will go with each one for your records. We will accept anyone with new surgery for record as well as anyone'well past their prime' so we have teh full scope of research subjects available. Seriously, I'll take this one for the team adn teh knowledge benefit! Really!

I like all tits to tell the truth but if someone is going to give theirs a tune up, Im all for it. I would imagine if she has new ones, they will be more apt to be shown off with smaller shirts and such which in turn is better for the men in public. Anything she does that inhanses the viewing public without the burden of taxpayers expense, Im for it. So you pay the bill for the new tits, You enjoy them, she feels more confident, i get to see them in public....Thats win....win...win....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While in Mexico I ran across a guy that does them at a good price....

Boobieplumber.jpg
</div></div>

I see you haven't changed much Brother
grin.gif

Without reading the whole thread:

This husband, married about 15 years, wakes up bleary eyed one morning to see
his wife cupping her tits up and looking at them. She finally notices he's awake and asks, "so what do you think, a set of bolts on's would look nice or no?" He says,
"Well to save you a lot of pain and me a lot of money, try wiping them down with
tissue twice a day." She turns around confused and a little on guard due to the tone
in his statement and says, "What's that supposed to do?" He says, "Well, it's worked
well on your ass over the years."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DonniePD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ftq7om.jpg

Here you go </div></div>

You win not a liar lucky man even with the blacked out face area you can tell she is really pretty. Great work

I know a woman with perfect natural tits, but she won't let me photograph them, or touch them.

They might as well be fake:(

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGG</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DonniePD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ftq7om.jpg

Here you go </div></div>

You win not a liar lucky man even with the blacked out face area you can tell she is really pretty. Great work </div></div>

Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While in Mexico I ran across a guy that does them at a good price....

Boobieplumber.jpg
</div></div>

I see you haven't changed much Brother
grin.gif

</div></div>

bwhahahah. That's great.

OK So did she get them or not?

If your marriage is secure, I can tell you that my g/f wanted them just to balance things out, and she got them bigger but it wasn't to attract men (OK Maybe for some attention) but it just made HER feel better about herself.

She got them right before I met her so that was cool.

I asked her if I could post her first jump pic (Tandem) so you could see what they look like at 120mph but she declined - sorry guys
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
jewel_weird_boobs_02.jpg
</div></div>

What the hell is wrong with her, besides her grill of course...geez, spend some change.
</div></div>
She's a singer! Can you imagine what wearing braces for two years would do to her singing voice?
Case in fact - I haven't been able to whistle since I had my braces when I was younger. I still speak perfect gibberish, though...