• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Falcon Menace question

tbaggtuna

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2010
Wisconsin
www.ttu.com
does anyone know when the Falcon Menace 4-14x44 MOA enhanced long range mildot will be in stock at any location. Every place I have checked only has the ML16 reticle. Or if anyone knows a place that has them. Thanks.

Re: Falcon Menace question

Are these Falcon menace scopes anygood? I have been thinking about getting the 5-25 FFP?

I just received my 4-14X44 mil/mil with ML16 five days ago. I ordered it from Opticswarehouse out of the UK. It showed both reticle options. It took eleven day from order to door. I really like the falcon but have not had any experience with any of the higher end scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildbill66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just received my 4-14X44 mil/mil with ML16 five days ago. I ordered it from Opticswarehouse out of the UK. It showed both reticle options. It took eleven day from order to door. I really like the falcon but have not had any experience with any of the higher end scopes. </div></div>

I placed an order with opticswarehouse also showed both reticle options but I got an email saying they were out of stock on the mildot. do you plan on taking it to the range soon? Let us know what you think of it after you had a chance to try it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mmedearis509</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these Falcon menace scopes anygood? I have been thinking about getting the 5-25 FFP? </div></div>

i use the older menace 10x42 on my hk msg90 a2 and it is holding up just great and encase you didnt know the hk is really really aggressive when it comes to recoil so if it can hold up to that iam sure it could hold up to just about any thing i would imagen

350+ rounds on the msg-90 and the scope is still ticking and clicking

I took it to the range the same day my Larue LT-158 came in. I only had time to put 20 rounds through it. It sighted in very quickly. Two rounds at 50yds and three at 100yds. I really liked the scope but can only compare it to a Burris and Leuopold vari XIII. Built like a tank.