• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FaraCANT just stepped over the line !

4X4Dad

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2018
Pennsylvania
Not only did he step over the line , he has asked us to take his life if he's lieing . Hmmmmm , time to get out the popcorn ! LOL !

He is great to have around because he says all these rather crazy things BUT since he is of a "darker skin tone" the Communists/SJWs/Democrats can't touch him or say anything bad about him.

So he wants to take all the black people away and start a separate country for them?
When a group of pale face folks suggested the same thing weren't they like vilified and condemned by everyone for it?

I will give him points though for being in your face about his hatred for like everyone and never backing down from making even more crazy statements.

They can have Mexico, any location in the cat litter box, Antarctica, Southern California, DC, Maryland, Hispaniola, the Falklands, most of South America, Saint Louis and East St Louis.
There's more they can have, but I'm too sleepy to care right now.

Must be the beginning of a money bomb / fundraiser for his criminal enterprise, ehr umm - non profit organization that receives favorable tax status and grant funding.

IIRC he’s been pimpin the idea of a separate black state for some time now....I think he has designs on Head Dashiki Wearer Guy in this new fantasy land of separatist wealth and opportunity, ehr um Libera2.

Think of it: Jesse Jackson / Farrakhan / Sharpton, maybe even Maxine Waters / Shelia Jackson Lee - they’d each have their own crews - with guy’s like General Butt Naked.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They can have Mexico, any location in the cat litter box, Antarctica, Southern California, DC, Maryland, Hispaniola, the Falklands, most of South America, Saint Louis and East St Louis.

I have my own plans for Antarctica so they can't have it, but the rest have at it, especially all of Mexico.

Reactions: Blutroop
Must be the beginning of a money bomb / fundraiser for his criminal enterprise, ehr umm - non profit organization that receives favorable tax status and grant funding.

IIRC he’s been pimpin the idea of a separate black state for some time now....I think he has designs on Head Dashiki Wearer Guy in this new fantasy land of separatist wealth and opportunity, ehr um Libera2.

Think of it: Jesse Jackson / Farrakhan / Sharpton, maybe even Maxine Waters / Shelia Jackson Lee - they’d each have their own crews - with guy’s like General Butt Naked.

View attachment 7055130

Pretty sure that was Lance Corporal life jacket.

The Noms de Guerre were pretty literal by description.

What in hell is the pfd going to do.
LMAO.

Maybe the enemy is shooting 300 blackout. Lol

What is his level mounted on his AK receiver telling him?

These guys were not much saner but at least they had a uniform....

PB077708.JPG

Reactions: 1J04 and jrassy
I disagree with them going to Mexico.
They have enough problems.

Some other continent is best.

Reactions: jungle45
Not only did he step over the line , he has asked us to take his life if he's lieing . Hmmmmm , time to get out the popcorn ! LOL !

So.....he is advocating for their own country. Can I rightly assume they want reparations money to prop up this shining new democracy they want to create for themselves?

I think it's a good idea. In 100 years they will be selling their undesirable tribes into servitude.

No wait! Oh that's right, no market for that, guess they'll be just killing the unfortunate with pangas.

dude thats so cool, i never took pics, NEVER, asshole me.
i remember those days...
great photo

Met that dude on the hill the Masonic Temple was on. Took a walk up there to see if I could see the neo ships off shore.

He had some sort of cut on his finger and was bleeding all over himself. Probably closed the bolt of his SLR on it.

Gave him some first aid gear I had in my pack.

Im pretty sure that cut was the least of his troubles and Id be surprised if he survived much longer after taking that picture.

Nice how I blended right in with the surroundings culture.

Low profile wasnt a concern back than I guess.

Every one of those is still too close. How about Zimfrikkinbabwe instead.

You bunch of fucking racists!

Wait...I'm confused....so Faracunt wants his own country that white folks can't live in?
I'm all for that. But that makes me racist.
But Faracunt is not racist.

I need some thorazine.

Reactions: Bender
Apologies to armorpl8chikn for the profanity.

We have enough home grown nonsense without importing more.

Dude...this is the bear pit. You ain't offending me.
I just thought it was about to get sporty in here. I thought you was bout to go all Carl Douglas up in heah!
?

View attachment 7055130
I thought black people only held pistols like that I didn't realize they hold rifles like that also......Hmm interesting......

Mathew 7:15-20
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit. 18 A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will know them by their fruits.

I say administer a healing pill at 2800 fps.

I was thinking a 50 grain vmax to the temple at 4000 fps. Should be spectacular