• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater "Fargo" and "Goliath" Both Great IMO

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Fargo is just full of good actors. Each season is a totally different story, different people, etc. But they all follow the "Fargo" theme from the movie in some way. It's great. If you're into Cohen Brother's movies, you'll love this show and recognize a lot of the music in it. Just great, probably the best thing I've seen since "Breaking Bad" and in a lot of ways it's actually better. Seriously.

Then Goliath has Billy Bob Thornton in it as a hot shot but washed up drunk lawyer who comes back to do good. Perfect Billy Bob role. Couple of hot women he works with, the one girl from "Malcolm in the Middle" REALLY grew up! Possible unicorn in the wild. It's also a really good show to watch and Billy Bob also plays in the first season of "Fargo".

Anyway, from someone that watches a lot of this shit, these are two really good ones I've seen lately but Fargo is must see IMO. FX does it and I saw it on Hulu but it may be on one of the other services or On Demand if you have cable.

Reactions: fx77
    I tried Goliath this weekend since it was raining all the time. I am not a Billy Bob fan but it was OK. Shocking at times.

Fargo is addictive...Love it.

It's amazing how they kept the "feel" of the original movie through every show, all 3 seasons. Some is obvious, some isn't. Then when they connected the movie to the first story, that was awesome. I've wondered about that damn case of money for 30 years now. Finally know who got it.

Have you noticed the soundtrack is composed of just about every song used in every Cohen Bros. movie?