• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Fast & Furious 6

NGCSUGrad09

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2007
North East GA
Saw this with the wife over the weekend. Definitely more of an action type movie than a street car racing movie; but I thought it was good, mindless fun.

Stay through the initial credits for a setup to #7.

Havent seen it yet, but seen the making of/sneek peek a couple of weeks ago. How come they can't out run a tank with there fancy cars?

It shoots big bullets :) I saw it this past weekend and it was great, can't get enough of those Fast movies.

It was good but you can tell its not going to be the last one by the ending. Its one of those series I personally think they need to wrap up. Not going to complain though because 6 was good

It was good but you can tell its not going to be the last one by the ending. Its one of those series I personally think they need to wrap up. Not going to complain though because 6 was good

They said before 6 came out there would be a 7 as it was basically a two parter. 7 Should be the series ender.

They said before 6 came out there would be a 7 as it was basically a two parter. 7 Should be the series ender.

The news blogs I saw said at the release of Fast 5, the actors had signed on for 3 more movies. I am pretty stoked to see Jason Statham joining the ranks regardless of how it ends.