• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fast & Loose with the Rules, No Politics, No Anti .Gov

You fools betta rekognize:

1Xv5yxc.jpg

this is some seriously funny shit!!!

Here?
Now I'll admit, I've broken a rule or two here in the last 12 years and will take my due like a man if need be, but there is one thing that chaps my ass. The assholes who run their lips but never show up anywhere to shoot, be it a bench let alone a run an gun. When confronted about it, they seem to disappear until it's lips jacking time again. Guess my question would be why the fuck are they here in the first place? When it's reach-a-round time those same names can be counted on to show up,...

Don't you get it? It has nothing to do with your ability to shoot, but how tacticool your setup is, cause bro, if you don't have a gun that has a cutup stock, barrel, action, brake, laser, light, bipod, monopod, 500x scope, range bag, shooting mat, hand sanitizer, ovary de-sander, how in the actual HELL are you going to defend your home from a guy in your house 12 feet away? common man...

These threads are amazing. Its like going to the buffet and getting a taste of everything on the menu.

Don't you get it? It has nothing to do with your ability to shoot, but how tacticool your setup is, cause bro, if you don't have a gun that has a cutup stock, barrel, action, brake, laser, light, bipod, monopod, 500x scope, range bag, shooting mat, hand sanitizer, ovary de-sander, how in the actual HELL are you going to defend your home from a guy in your house 12 feet away? common man...

As your a relative newbie here we will let it slide THIS TIME but you forgot a can of 'Spin-d'. The nerve of some people.

I thought we settled that a couple of threads ago....

that was between you and Graham, if you want the hog tied hustler to get envolved then you just let me know, but i'm telling you right now.....i'll put you all to shame!

Had I known we'd get to measure dicks I'd have jumped into the fray much earlier...will there be punch and pie at some point?

About it, however you can always tell by the sub forums they never show up in,... One in particular.
What many forget, is in all things,..you can B/S the fans, but you'll never B/S the players.

Have a tiny penis, own only a hipoint carbine, never shot a match, my best friend is maser and im still more operator as fuck thanall you bitches

finally, thanks for stepping in frank and letting these rule breakers have it. ive been trying to corral them away from their unconstitutional anti-patriot rhetoric but many here are very pig headed. my hat is off to you sir. you rule.

finally, thanks for stepping in frank and letting these rule breakers have it. ive been trying to corral them away from their unconstitutional anti-patriot rhetoric but many here are very pig headed. my hat is off to you sir. you rule.

Be the thruster, Dukey, not the thrustee ...

Some of you guys amaze me... Its lowlights house and his rules. Just go with the flow as you would be hard pressed to find another site with better info.

Haven't you all heard,

I'm an internet bully... if only I get figure out how to get a long distance suicide under my belt, I will have come full circle.

suck it 1round flier trebek!

Originally Posted by Lowlight
We tried outlawing any posting of a 3 shot group on this site and said 5 shots was the minimum.

this is simply an illuminati trick to get us to waste more of our unobtainium reloading supplies.

I'm new here, thanks for this reminder! I take it 2nd Amendment issues are also off-limits? I think I may have broken that rule and maybe bad-mouthed some California politicians. My bad for breaking the rules (not for bad mouthing California politicians, just for doing it in the wrong place!)

I can just go to a California gun forum and complain about our state politicans with the other Commiefornians....oops I mean Kalifornians...crap I mean Californians.... Sorry! :)

Some of you guys amaze me... Its lowlights house and his rules. Just go with the flow as you would be hard pressed to find another site with better info.

I'll agree with that... but let's change the wording a bit... It's the governments house and the governments rules. Just go with the flow. There's always going to be those that will disrupt the flow, it's seems to be needed in all aspects of our lives. There is no perfect anything. I think the only way lowlight is going to piss me off is if he starts trying to own me. He won't, but I can't say that of others. Sometimes it's best not to go with the flow.