• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Fastest Pistol Shooter in World: Watch

He's good.
But I also enjoyed reading about the tricked out Mosin-Nagant rifle.

And, everybody should watch the video on hearing. I had no idea how our ear works.

Impressive no doubt or argument from me, but I wonder how fast he could perform that with with my PX4 or another one of my average pistols.

There's some videos floating around of him competing against Miculek in 3 gun. Those guys are unbelievable.

but I wonder how fast he could perform that with with my PX4 or another one of my average pistols.

I wonder how fast you could perform that with his tricked out Sig?

I talked to Bob about it, and saw his Ruger mods. The hammer only goes back a short distance on cocking.

He's good.

And, everybody should watch the video on hearing. I had no idea how our ear works.
Indeed. If not God, it surely makes one a believer in Intelligent Design. And not to pull the thread off-topic, I wonder how many of our long-time shooters have developed debilitating Tinnitus (due to damage to the cochlear hairs). Sux.

BTW, the shooter is quick. The comped, low-powder .38 Super 1911 helps. Recoil is nearly nil.

Last edited:
"Though there is no limit on how much currency travelers can bring into or take out of the U.S., they are required to formally report amounts of $10,000 or more."

Speak up.