• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fathers- what's a good tactical diaper bag? haha

We have the eddie b bag, but I am embarrassed to admit the best one we have used is a backpack made by fisher price.

Fisher Price Backpack Diaper Bag - Grey - Fisher-Price - Babies "R" Us

for $35 it has features that make functioning easier. Insulated bottle pouch keeps bottles pretty warm. Access to baby wipes without opening a single pocket (huge plus!). plenty of storage in main compartment. Sanitizeable pacifier pocket right up top. Best 2 twentys we have spent thus far.

Same one im running with my boys. We have the black one. Accessing wipes from outside is a huge benefit.

Looks like they upgraded it.
https://www.target.com/p/fisher-pri...VhDyBCh3Bvgk2EAQYASABEgITDfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reactions: demolitionman
There is some funny shit in this thread.

Reminds me of Ron White. It dont matter how big of an engine or how big the tires on your truck. Once you put the little tikes car seat in the back it aint cool anymore.

On a side note last year at a gun show there was a dad carrying a baby, in a baby carrier that was made to look like a plate carrier. It was kind of funny.

Enjoy dad life. It will really change your veiw on life for the better...

I would recommend a backpack. The versa pack is cool looking, but, not all that useful. Also, it's not all that versatile. I found myself ditching it in favor of a lightweight Backpack.

Use an old backpack. It’s going to carry poop, barf, spilled milk, etc. I went minimalist and just wore cargo shorts whenever I could. Diapers, wipes, plastic grocery bags for used diapers, milk, burp cloth, and a couple of dangly toys will all fit in the cargo pockets. Good luck and congrats!

I have 4 kids under the age of 6. Keeps things minimal. For short excursions just throw a couple diapers, wipes, diaper cream, and grocery sacks into a large Magpul Daka pouch, or maybe a LAPG Tactical Baby Bag ($24) - in fact I just keep this stuff in the car at all times. For all day outings a small backpack works best. You'll be carrying water, snacks, jackets, blankets, etc.

Lol great thread. A diaper bag is one of those items I let the wife have at it. Of course they get the overpriced total chick themed one. But when they are shocked about the price of something gun related we ordered we can say well you gave $100 bucks for a diaper bag. Gotta pick your battles carefully lol. Congrats being a dad will certainly change you!