• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fauci is retiring

Seems like a good indication that Republicans are close to taking back control of the government.
This will be interesting to watch play out. I wonder if by Fauci retiring before the GOP potentially takes control of the house does it absolve him of some liability?

If he’s no longer employed by the government can he not cooperate with investigations claimIng he can’t discuss classified material since he’s retired?

Reactions: SniperBro
This will be interesting to watch play out. I wonder if by Fauci retiring before the GOP potentially takes control of the house does it absolve him of some liability?

If he’s no longer employed by the government can he not cooperate with investigations claimIng he can’t discuss classified material since he’s retired?
Potentially yes. But in his case and more importantly he can diversify the money in a way that could in theory shield that from them if you know what I mean. For example if he gets a $10m bonus from one of these drug companies he has plenty of time to funnel that money into an irrevocable trust or whatever, which technically will be a separate 'legal entity'.

On the other hand if the GOP shows how that is derived from ill gotten gains then they can take whatever they want back from him. The problem there though is the DOJ. They will not be willing to play ball. In fact they are substantially more corrupt than the ATF and FBI combined, especially when it comes to political leanings.

whatever.
wake me up when he is in prison.

48cEkVeGzSAZ.jpeg

if retiring now means hung from a tree over looking a cliff then happy trials to him ( thrown in that active volcano is better than he deserves )

Reactions: BLEE and The D

No statute of limitation for murder and capital murder. He has committed and orchestrated plenty of these to make him the worst serial killer in US history, with Andrew Cuomo coming in at second place.

Maybe it was supposed to be "full throttled"

who knows.

No statute of limitation for murder and capital murder. He has committed and orchestrated plenty of these to make him the worst serial killer in US history, with Andrew Cuomo coming in at second place.

No disagreement there. An interesting twist to this whole scenario is let’s say McCarthy/GOP begin hearings in the spring with Fauci in and they drag on to the point where candidates announce their intention to run for president including Trump.

Fauci during questioning will obviously deflect and deny but when it comes to Trump he starts blaming it all on him. He’s the president, he’s in charge, he makes the final decision etc.

If this starts looking bad for Trump will the GOP house wind it down because they don’t want Trump to look bad or will they press on in the pursuit of truth?

And if does reflect negatively on Trump I’m assuming he will blame Pence because if you remember Trump made Pence head of the Covid-19 task force.

The truth needs to get out about any and everything to do with Covid-19 I’m just not sure McCarthy will go full bore if it appears to make Trump look bad. Not blaming it all on Trump but those guys in DC are usually more worried about optics than outcome.

wait until he surfaces on the board of pfizer or moderna. that will signal how arrogant he is and how much he thinks he's untouchable for his role in the gain of function and pushing masks and the 19 jabs.

just wait, i think his arrogance will come back to light very soon after he "retires".

Think positive...LOL , but he is untouchable . He has done very well working in Government, he is retiring, has enough-$$$, and needs nothing more, and he will live his life out with No Consequences
His pension is a spit in the bucket, pretty sure he already has a pretty 'Healthy-$$$' nest egg stashed, and top legal representation retained on speed dial . Fauci has been stacking bodies and started stashing money-$ since the 80's with Burroughs-Wellcome, using his NIH position pushing AZT as the only prescribed drug for AIDS. This last couple years with using his position to push 'emergency approved' non-FDA fake vaccines that don't prevent of stop virus transfer, is just the Icing-$$$$ on the cake . He is walking away with a smile on his face.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
He may get subpona'd and charged and fucked with. But he'll keep his pension and bonuses.

Once you start paying his massive retirement package, he'll continue to collect even if he is in jail.

Ask the crooked FBI folks who were fired and disgraced... and still got 6-figure pensions are doing. Laughing at you and working for the Obama/Holder "Vote Counting" team. (I'm not making that up.) And getting paid 7 figures. The commies take care of their own.

Sirhr

Do y’all really think the democrats are going to do anything to Fauci?!? Because the so called republicans ain’t doing shit.

The guy is going to skate with absolutely no repercussions just like Hillary, Comey, Mueller, Brennen, Obummer, Biden, etc, etc…:mad:

Lawyers are going to be the only way covid hysteria really gets defeated. Hit these agencies and corporations with massive lawsuits. Which win/lose, the lawyers will do rather well for themselves, but I digress...

A certain company mandated the vax for employment but then recently lifted the mandate. What about those employees that took it under duress or false and misleading pretense? Or those fired before the mandate was lifted?

The observational and contextual factors involved of all this mess is overwhelming. The outright lies (can't get it or spread it) spewed by the media all the way up to the president. The 75 years to release research data. The exaggeration of mortality. The whole thing stinks to high-heaven IMO. All avoidable, which leads me to the intentionality of it all....there is no other logical progression for an explanation.

Reactions: XP1K and JR_77

This may have something to do with the timing ya think?
I think that has nothing to do with it . Fauci knows he has reached his limit, and he is smart enough to get out while the getting's good because he knows the American public will forget all about him, as they have an attention span that is short. Also he knows the people have No real power to do anything to him . The majority of Our government elect is behind him, and the word went down, ..." time to Retire ".

Reactions: XP1K
Also he knows the people have No real power to do anything to him .
Could be…this guy Sachs @ The Lancet might be genuinely interested in the origins of Covid-19 or settling old scores with Fauci.

From what I’ve seen the last 28 months most of these “Doctors” are just gangsters in white lab coats for the new MIC (Medical Industrial Complex).

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Gonna set up new (Committees) for all these investigations on him which will never amount to anything. But the committees and investigations will require taxpayer funding, so now they have another black hole for our money to go to.

And the Repubs are just as guilty and I hope they all burn in hell as well
They will all burn in the end. The ones at the top as well as those that help the agenda along for a paycheck all the while convincing themselves they “serve the public.”

He may get subpona'd and charged and fucked with. But he'll keep his pension and bonuses.

Once you start paying his massive retirement package, he'll continue to collect even if he is in jail.

Ask the crooked FBI folks who were fired and disgraced... and still got 6-figure pensions are doing. Laughing at you and working for the Obama/Holder "Vote Counting" team. (I'm not making that up.) And getting paid 7 figures. The commies take care of their own.

Sirhr
Day one after the correction. Repeal government pensions present and past while terminating 21,000,000 of the 24,000,000 that are on the government tit. I can dream right.

There is no logical reason why 1 out of 9 working age people in the US has a government job and all claim to be against big gov while adding to the numbers themselves. :ROFLMAO: Add in the welfare rats and I wouldn't doubt that 1 out 3 people suck the shit out of uncle sam’s asshole to survive and have a paycheck composed of stolen money coming for the rest of their lives. Remember neither type of leach pays taxes. No wonder big gov’t is desirable amongst the gov/welfare sector. Easy tax free money for life. All a man has to do is sell out his fellow countryman by helping the “elite” push their agenda while taking food and opportunity away from the private sector working man who actually keeps the country running.

I think he was told his time was up. Probably doesn't have the stomach for the next round. Time to bring in somebody fresh.