• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fav protein shake recipe?

My wife made a random one and it was very good. It was cookies and cream muscle pharm, peanut butter, almond milk and ice. Tastes like a Butter finger if you like those.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Buckeye Shake (chocolate and peanut butter)

2 scoops low carb chocolate protein powder

6 oz almond milk

1.5 TBSP peanut butter

1 TBSP raw cocoa powder

1 TBSP cacao nibs (optional)

4 oz water (more for a thinner shake, less for a thicker shake)

Crushed ice

Blend to desired consistency

Calories: 440

Pro: 56 grams Carbs: 12 grams Fat: 17 grams Fiber: 5 grams

Immediately after workouts:
- 2 scoops ON xtreme chocolate
- 1/3 cup of oats
- water

At home I replace the water with Fairlife Choc milk (8oz) and add either 1tbsp of PB2 or a packet of Starbucks instant coffee depending on if I want a Reece’s or a mocha.

8 oz Fairlife milk 0% fat = 13 gram P

1 Oikos green yogurt 0% fat chocolate flavored = 15 gram P

2 tablespoons of creamy PB = 6 gram P

And then I also add almonds or walnuts, raw oats, and sometimes the green honey & oats packages that are sold at Wal-Mart. Depending on how creative I get, sometimes I can get close to 60 grams of protein. Just make sure you have a nutri bullet to make sure everything blends well. It never ever feels like I'm drinking concrete, always very easy to drink.

i do the Pro JYM protein in choc mousse, more of a mass gainer shake
2 scoops Pro JYM protein
16oz whole milk
1/2 cup oats
banana
big scoop of peanut butter
and about 20oz of crushed ice
blend it in a ninja and enjoy
tastes amazing
if you dont want/need the calories skim milk

Scoop of chocolate whey from ON. Dash of banana flavoring and Tbsp of pbFIT. You can use real peanut butter and bananas but I like saving my carbs and fats for other meals.

No shakes for me...rare grilled buffalo steak and sauerkraut. A couple of tablespoons of home made yogurt.

Off we Go.

VooDoo

1 cup milk
1 cup raw oats
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1/2 cup old man fiber cereal
1 big scoop of protein stuff
Any other random stuff that seems like it would supply carbs/calories lol.

6’ 180lbs and eating 3k calories a day to keep from being 170 sounds fun but gets really old.

1 cup milk
1 cup raw oats
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1/2 cup old man fiber cereal
1 big scoop of protein stuff
Any other random stuff that seems like it would supply carbs/calories lol.

6’ 180lbs and eating 3k calories a day to keep from being 170 sounds fun but gets really old.
I know all about that, I’m 5’11” 180lbs hard gainer, back in the single days, before wife and kids, my post workout was a McDonald’s Big Mac super-size with a large Oreo McFlurry.. I did get up to 200lbs the tho? I’m currently back to 180 tho, and raising a family, I’m no longer a slave to the male physique, although on occasion I do 12 oz curls

I know all about that, I’m 5’11” 180lbs hard gainer, back in the single days, before wife and kids, my post workout was a McDonald’s Big Mac super-size with a large Oreo McFlurry.. I did get up to 200lbs the tho? I’m currently back to 180 tho, and raising a family, I’m no longer a slave to the male physique, although on occasion I do 12 oz curls
Yea I have gotten up to 190 but good lord it’s a lot of work eating that much. 3 businesses and 2 small kids means I just cram down as much as I can as easily as I can lol.

Its harder to eat than it is to train.. I’ll stalk the weights again at some point, now is just not a good time for me to stand in front of a mirror getting the guns up.. I have mouths to feed and kids to play ball with, and I’m not getting up at 3 am to train, unless it’s training for rifle matches?

You guys are to fancy w these shakes lol. 4 scoops of Syntha 6 in a mixing cup. Always up early on job sites. When i was in my prime and lifting heavy it was a half gallon of chocolate milk for my first meal of the day.