• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Favorite gun sales site

prairiefire

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2010
Nebraska
Aside from our own sales forum does anyone have other favorite online sites they use for purchase of guns, optics, etc. - aside from gunbroker/gunsamerica?
I have used buds gun shop and jaquas with great service, but there must be other sites that are quite competitive.

Re: Favorite gun sales site

It depends on what I am looking for. Rugerforum.com occasionally has really good deals on Rugers. Elitedealseeker is good because it accesses many gun sites on the web.

thegunsource.com often has good prices.

If you know exactly what you want (accessories) manventure outpost has excellent prices. I have mostly used them for optics.

summitgunbroker has a lot used guns. Their prices on Glocks can be really good.

glockmeister has everything Glock

Bravo Company USA
Creedmore Sports
Triad Tactical
G&R Tactical

I've only bought off of gunbroker but following another thread on here I found CDNN Sports inc. They have some very good prices from what I could tell. The website ain't the best but if you look at their online catalog you can flip through the pages.

I have a buddy that just opened a new site Jetguns.com he has been doing very well and has alot of good deals, check him out, Tony will do you right.