Favorite Youtube Channels for Beginners to Long-Range Shooting?

Napeequa55

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2020
Drop em on me!

I'm interested in getting into some long-range shooting. I mostly shoot ARs but am interested in getting a bolt action and shooting some longer ranges.

What are your favorite channels with information for the beginner?

Reactions: required_user_name

required_user_name

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2020
Same boat as you. Interested to see what people say. Lowlight has a YouTube channel too. I also found this, the Precision Rifle Network:

Reactions: Napeequa55

required_user_name

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2020
Oh, and these guys:

Reactions: Napeequa55

Kadams1563

Giver of Bad Advice
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Panhandle precision

west desert shooter

impact shooting

johnnys reloading bench (for reloading)

Reactions: Joshcrz

ColinW

Private
Belligerents
Apr 28, 2020
TiborasaurusRex or Rexreviews is pretty good in his Sniper-101 series! A lot of his other videos are personal opinions on the current goings-on in the country and gear reviews. But, the amount of info found in his Sniper-101 series is VERY detailed.

Napeequa55

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2020
Found his YouTube channel - great content thanks for the tip. I didn't find his personal website though - does he offer pay-wall content other than the stuff available through the SH training?

Jack Master

. .
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2018
Shlowlight
8541 tactical
Mark and same after work
Phillip Velayo
Gun werks
Kestrel ballistics
Long range precision shooters
Modern day sniper - (just getting started.)
Gavintoobe - ultimate reloaded
Kirsten joy weiss

Others for general understndingmand of fundamentals
Warrior poet societ
Trigger time tv
Jerry miculek

The everyday sniper podcast is a Huge learning tool too. First 30 episodes are epic for learning. The Everyday Sniper

Reactions: Farmerdanss

TNSleeper99

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2019
I think podcasts are really helpful too. I’ve learned a lot from Franks podcast (every day sniper), and lately Modern Day sniper. Today I was listening to Phil on one of the recent episodes of the precision rifle channel podcast and he teaches a lot. I’m going to re-listen to it because it’s packed with good info. Also “wolf precision” has a podcast and does like a 5 part series on the fundamentals that is really in-depth.

Reactions: Farmerdanss

Nik S

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2018
Found his YouTube channel - great content thanks for the tip. I didn't find his personal website though - does he offer pay-wall content other than the stuff available through the SH training?
Those videos are nice to dip and sample. But the online training here can take you step by step. There are many lessons, but they don’t meander. They take you in logical progression.