• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Fear in the Woods (tv) Typical bad props

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Husband and wife sitting in stand (Brenda and I do this occasionally so no big issue). They give up hunting and walk out. Get accosted by Bigfoot. Runaway, both with high powered rifles in their hands.

Problem. She is carrying a very large rifle. The rifle has a picatinny rail, but no scope and no rear sight. One wonders who creates this trash. (Did I watch it, not really, i looked in to see what was going on. Pretty silly so I went back to the kitchen to check on the progress Brenda Lea is making on my Birthday Cake!)

God they make seriously shitty movies anymore. A giant bear that does not hibernate eats idiots who wander around the forest in the dead ass of winter when no one with any sense would be out there. Oh yeah, they use shitty milsurp rifles and muzzle loaders to hunt the bear while dressed as dipshits from 1820.

Was it written by 12y/o stoners or what?

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick