"Girls We’re Friendzoning All The Good Guys"

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
----------
I will say though one of the ones that hurt the most came back later and apologized and told me she NOW realizes she would have had such a better life with me.
----------

To which your reply should be: "Well, it's a bit too late now, and time cannot be turned backwards. Do the best with what you have and have a great life"...
man believe me she already knows... I hate it for her cause at the time she was all I thought about.... hormones was raging! haha. She was once a walking-talking- baby doll, but the old saying rode hard and put up wet really speaks volumes now.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

vinniedelpino

Guns and Butter
PX Member
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2020
Charlotte NC
You can keep your hoes

Treat a lady like a whore... Nope. Anybody's dad that gave that advice has a mom that fucks dads friends.
Sounds like you're in denial. Kudos to you if you opt to stick with nice guy routine though. I actually find it admirable albeit detrimental.

Maybe if you're lucky, you'll snag a used up single mom in her mid 30's or 40's that's finally tired of getting fucked and chucked. If you're really lucky, she'll only have one child with one other guy.

Either you're an older gentleman that grew up in an entirely different era, or you're lonely and frustrated that you can't get laid. I'm usually up for spirited debate, but not about this as you're clearly clueless. I'll venture to guess that the last time you dated, tinder didn't exist and "Wet Ass Pussy" wasn't at the top of the billboard charts.

Times have changed and single guys need to either adapt or stock up on hot pockets, lotion and toilet paper to ride it out and wait until everyone else tosses them their scraps. It's the harsh reality of being single in today's day and age. Females get just as horny as guys, a piece of ass is only one swipe away and they're not chastised for being sexually adventurous anymore. There's some serious overlap between "alpha" traits and "asshole" traits, and females generally aren't the greatest at differentiating between the two. Just connect the dots.

Mom and dad are doing well by the way and just celebrated their 50th anniversary. He treats her like gold and they're just settling into a comfortable retirement. I've never noticed any strange men hanging around, but fuck if I know. If any shady business went down, they did a damn good job of hiding it.

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Sounds like you're in denial. Kudos to you if you opt to stick with nice guy routine though. I actually find it admirable albeit detrimental.

Maybe if you're lucky, you'll snag a used up single mom in her mid 30's or 40's that's finally tired of getting fucked and chucked. If you're really lucky, she'll only have one child with one other guy.

Either you're an older gentleman that grew up in an entirely different era, or you're lonely and frustrated that you can't get laid. I'm usually up for spirited debate, but not about this as you're clearly clueless. I'll venture to guess that the last time you dated, tinder didn't exist and "Wet Ass Pussy" wasn't at the top of the billboard charts.

Times have changed and single guys need to either adapt or stock up on hot pockets, lotion and toilet paper to ride it out and wait until everyone else tosses them their scraps. It's the harsh reality of being single in today's day and age. Females get just as horny as guys, a piece of ass is only one swipe away and they're not chastised for being sexually adventurous anymore. There's some serious overlap between "alpha" traits and "asshole" traits, and females generally aren't the greatest at differentiating between the two. Just connect the dots.

Mom and dad are doing well by the way and just celebrated their 50th anniversary. He treats her like gold and they're just settling into a comfortable retirement. I've never noticed any strange men hanging around, but fuck if I know. If any shady business went down, they did a damn good job of hiding it.
    Or maybe you don't know as much about this as you think you do.

Either way, I'm not the one who needs to chase for poontang

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Kansas
    Yeah I'm in your camp. First date at 18, married early 20's, been married 30 years. I hear the don't marry the first one guys and I dated a bunch in high school but if you find the right one you find the right one. Young, old, first one you date, 20th one you date.
    Started dating my high school sweetheart at 17, married when we were almost 22, we are both 53 now. Will have the last kid out of the house soon, life is really good. Wouldn't want to date again if I had too. I like @308pirate idea if I out live her.

Reactions: lariat

vinniedelpino

Guns and Butter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 27, 2020
    Charlotte NC
    Or maybe you don't know as much about this as you think you do.

Either way, I'm not the one who needs to chase for poontang
    You might be right. I've been married for 13 years so it's been a while since I've chased any tail.

The mom comments are a little ridiculous though. Nothing's personal. I'm just making observations based on my 30 something single friends and our locker room conversations and it's friggin' sad. I wouldn't want to be single right now. I got out of the dating right before tinder blew up, partly out of luck and partly because the writing was on the wall....

I didn't come up with the saying that nice guys finish last either. It's been in circulation long before I was so much as a twinkle in dad's eye. Generally speaking, sayings that have spanned multiple generations have at least some degree of truth to them. My conclusions are merely observation based. I don't have any credentials to back up my claims and they should be taken with a grain of salt. If you can get what you're after without resorting to playing games then that's awesome. It just didn't work very well for me. I have a tendency to approach things from a Machiavellian perspective, hence my approach to the situation.

Since I don't have a stake in the game, I'm gonna bail on this. My opinion obviously isn't the prevailing one on these forums. Maybe things are different where some of you guys come from. I hope that's the case.

Either way, best of luck to you all, regardless of your approach. Here's to hoping you all find that special someone and have your fair share of fun along the way if you haven't already.

Cheers.

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    You might be right. I've been married for 13 years so it's been a while since I've chased any tail.

The mom comments are a little ridiculous though. Nothing's personal. I'm just making observations based on my 30 something single friends and our locker room conversations and it's friggin' sad. I wouldn't want to be single right now. I got out of the dating right before tinder blew up, partly out of luck and partly because the writing was on the wall....

I didn't come up with the saying that nice guys finish last either. It's been in circulation long before I was so much as a twinkle in dad's eye. Generally speaking, sayings that have spanned multiple generations have at least some degree of truth to them. My conclusions are merely observation based. I don't have any credentials to back up my claims and they should be taken with a grain of salt. If you can get what you're after without resorting to playing games then that's awesome. It just didn't work very well for me. I have a tendency to approach things from a Machiavellian perspective, hence my approach to the situation.

Since I don't have a stake in the game, I'm gonna bail on this. My opinion obviously isn't the prevailing one on these forums. Maybe things are different where some of you guys come from. I hope that's the case.

Either way, best of luck to you all, regardless of your approach. Here's to hoping you all find that special someone and have your fair share of fun along the way if you haven't already.

Cheers.
    For the record, I'm not the one who brought your mom into this and I agree that was a dick move.

CMP70306

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 16, 2017
    I was actually just having this conversation with my girlfriend the other day, she works in the vet field primarily with liberal women and it’s amazing how many of them are in relationships with dudes that treat them like shit. Some of it stems from lack of self esteem but others she can’t figure out why the girls stay with them. She had hung out with some of the girls outside of work and their boyfriends were downright belligerent to them yet they made all kinds of excuses as to why they kept dating.

Even the men that work there have relationship issues. There are two brothers that work there, one is dating a whore who has slept with all the men at the company while they were dating, including his brother, but he simply can’t turn down even heavily used pussy so they stay together.

The other tries to sleep with every woman he works with and gets pissed if they reject him.He was friends with my girlfriend for years until she started dating me then he started treating her like a pariah. It got to the point that she got bit by a German Shepard and he couldn’t be bothered to turn around and help. Like how much of a dickhead are you to be that heartless to anyone let alone someone you were friends with?

My girlfriend, who was raised in a conservative household with parents and an extended family who love and support each other, has the complete opposite attitude. She would not put up with that bullshit and even if she did her family wouldn’t which was a deal breaker for her. She spends a lot of time with her family and refused to date someone who didn’t get along with them. On the flip side whoever she was dating had to get along with his family and she did as well. With how important her family is to her she refused to get in between a guy and his family.

Unlike my brother’s friend who’s girlfriend was purposely driving a wedge between him and his father before she left him after years of him kissing her ass.

Eostech

Private X
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 13, 2014
    Australia
    Lookie here, Another internet Gangster. Aww you didn't get much attention as a child and now you stay in your mom's little room trying to hurt people's feelings. Aww how adorable. Don't cry little kiddo. Just keep your head up.
    Someday you will find someone else that give two shits about your opinion. middle finger

That's the best you could come up with? A weak cop out at best.

• Haha
    Reactions: Salazar