• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

February 2010 HardRock Match

Re: February 2010 HardRock Match

Had a great time at the match. A special thanks to all that help me and my truck out of the flood water, the guys for the trips to Opelika, Logan's, GuestHouse, and back. Also thanks to Huskey, Gene, and JT (I think it was). Sorry I don't know everyones name but Thanks a ton.

Huskey thanks for putting on HardRock and all that you do for the guys that coome out and shoot!

Alan thanks for the coat and everything. I'll get it back to you at the next match were both at.

Ken

A special thanks to all the guys that helped out on Friday night with my,... stupidy.
I will put her on the trailer tomorrow an hope to have it back running before the contest on the 20th an 21st. If not I'll be there either way.

To those that missed Ronald singing his version of,..
CCR's,... Bad Moon Rising,... it's worth noting lots of songs were reworded during those times, to fit the A/O guys were in. I may have lost an engine yes, but it will get fixed. That said,... I would have not missed Ronald singing that song in the middle of the road, dancing around after dark for nothing!

Hardrock guys, are some of the best I've ever know anywhere in the world,... they have your back 24/7, and will help bury the bodys if need be.
Can't recall all the names that came to my aid, but thanks to all you guys for everything,...and I owe Bill and Jimmy whatever they ask for.

Kenneth

PS,..wife took it all better than I expected,... she said she knew Friday night something went bad wrong, long before I called to say we were all OK. Guess after 35 years, she still cares.

PSS,..Ronalds mod of, CCR's song Bad Moon Rising,....
Don't go out tonight,...
cause Charley will take your life,...
Theres an Ambush, on the right,..

Yes, I had it playing while typing this.

I thank all of you who came out and braved the rain, rising water, and mud.

I can't help the outside road condition, the Macon County Alabama county Commissioners and road work crew are the sorriest sons-of-bitches that walk the earth and hold office. They refuse to work the road unless we pay them a bribe which I refuse to do.
When the forester called the county engineer, that individual told a outright lie that he had been there and seen no damage.

One forestry company who did some of the damage when told by my forester, not to be hauling logs because it was too wet is waffling about doing their repairs they promised to do. They fall a close second to the Macon County people in sorry.

The Macon County legal system through which we would try to redress the situation is stacked firmly against us and solidly in the pocket of the crooked Macon County government.

Unless you are high in the state government, nothing can be done against the crooked bastards in Macon County.

Unless you want to pay mordida to the crooked bastards to do their job.

I continue to work on fixing the road out of my pocket as conditions permit.

Again, thanks for coming guys.

Thanks to Huskey and the HR crew for putting on the match.

I had a good time as usual! The weather this past weekend almost makes me look forward to sweating in the matches to come.

Maybe next month someone will rip the wind and rain out of the forcast!

I rode down to the range the week before the match with Huskey on the Rhino, and you would really wouldn't believe the ruts and knee deep mud before and on the crest of the first hill without seeing it. It is an understatement to say that Bill did a ton of work on the county road. I came straight from work and got there late, but good to see everyone. Can't wait till the next match. I shot some good groups. Maybe they will be in the scoring ring next time!
blush.gif

Just when Ron and Ken had just about talked me and little brother into coming down and giving it a go. Sound like I'll need to drag the Rhino out with the luggage rack. Will I need a snorkel for the Creek? ;)I didn't know Ron could sing with anything but that AI and he went and muffled it.

Sounds like and adventure for sure! Little brother tried as hard as he could to cut a finger off with a powersaw the Sunday before the match or we more than likely would have been in the middle of it with ya. He had been loading for the short mag for 2 weeks trying to have stuff ready to go, he shot Saturday morning and came to the house and loaded some more and went back to be sure he had what he wanted and I had a hundred 175's and 190's ready to go for the 308. Think I saw him shed a tear when he decided he couldn't go.

Maybe if time and work (if I find a job) allows we can make it in May. We both need a practice day since we haven't got to shoot more than 300 a time or two so we wont make the March shoot. I know we both want to in the worst way but my wife is not as Understanding as <span style="font-weight: bold">MOST!</span>

Heard enough from these two to know it would be a blast!

We would love to see what these old factory rifles would do at distance! Can't get Ron to move the berm back any more up here. Chinese back hoe problem I think.

God I wish I lived closer to come play with all you dedicated HR shooters.

I know you guys are logging and collecting your match data this is a reminder that we have HR match data collection pages in stock in both 80 wight and RNR paper.

Also Feb we are running 10% discount on all order put in the coupon code at checkout SHRULZ

Happy Shooting

The match was fun. My 11 year old scored 15 points. All on the 600 yard plate. He decided not to shoot the rest of the course.

Nomad,
Thanks for the discount offer. I will get one today.

Glad he still likes to shoot. I have to beat my 17 year old out of bed or buy a new rifle to get him to the range anymore. May get to much at school with the pellet rifles, he's Commander of the JROTC shooting team here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God I wish I lived closer to come play with all you dedicated HR shooters. </div></div>

Yep, not many skirts at H/R at all. You should come down for the run an gun next week, some old timer's shooting this one. We'll play some 60's an 70's rock for ya, and even sing some songs from past A/O's,... of days gone by.