• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FedEx Responds to Questions on the National Rifle Association, Gun Safety and Policy

BoilerUP

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2011
Floyd Co, IN
https://about.van.fedex.com/newsroo...national-rifle-association-gun-safety-policy/

FedEx Corporation’s positions on the issues of gun policy and safety differ from those of the National Rifle Association (NRA). FedEx opposes assault rifles being in the hands of civilians. While we strongly support the constitutional right of U.S. citizens to own firearms subject to appropriate background checks, FedEx views assault rifles and large capacity magazines as an inherent potential danger to schools, workplaces, and communities when such weapons are misused. We therefore support restricting them to the military. Most important, FedEx believes urgent action is required at the local, state, and Federal level to protect schools and students from incidents such as the horrific tragedy in Florida on February 14th.

FedEx is a common carrier under Federal law and therefore does not and will not deny service or discriminate against any legal entity regardless of their policy positions or political views. The NRA is one of hundreds of organizations in our alliances/association Marketing program whose members receive discounted rates for FedEx shipping. FedEx has never set or changed rates for any of our millions of customers around the world in response to their politics, beliefs or positions on issues.

Well, Ill use them as little as possible from ow on, and when I do Ill verbally let my disagreement be known.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
I have two friends that work for them one is a huge gun lover and the other is a Alex Jones conspiracy theory type guy I just sent them the link and asked them when they were resigning......lol

https://about.van.fedex.com/newsroo...national-rifle-association-gun-safety-policy/

FedEx Corporation’s positions on the issues of gun policy and safety differ from those of the National Rifle Association (NRA). FedEx opposes assault rifles being in the hands of civilians. While we strongly support the constitutional right of U.S. citizens to own firearms subject to appropriate background checks, FedEx views assault rifles and large capacity magazines as an inherent potential danger to schools, workplaces, and communities when such weapons are misused. We therefore support restricting them to the military. Most important, FedEx believes urgent action is required at the local, state, and Federal level to protect schools and students from incidents such as the horrific tragedy in Florida on February 14th.

FedEx is a common carrier under Federal law and therefore does not and will not deny service or discriminate against any legal entity regardless of their policy positions or political views. The NRA is one of hundreds of organizations in our alliances/association Marketing program whose members receive discounted rates for FedEx shipping. FedEx has never set or changed rates for any of our millions of customers around the world in response to their politics, beliefs or positions on issues.
Trying to save face with all the industries gun related that pump millions of dollars annually into those liberal bank accounts.

fedex sucks balls anyways......the only carriers that have even half way reliable service are UPS and USPS..

Why would a publicly traded corporation have any business expressing political views? Who developed this opinion?
The B.O.D. and shareholders should be concerned(pissed) who is of this opinion and what right do they have to publicly express it.

So let me get this straight, they don't agree with people having ARs or standard cap mags and they said as much BUT they're also NOT cutting ties with the NRA and they're NOT refusing service to folks in the firearms industry and you guys still want to boycott them?

Maybe I'm wrong here but I'm cool with them. They basically came out and said "while we may not agree with people having these guns, we're NOT going to get in the way of folks having them."

FedEx differs with NRA on gun issues, but won't end member discounts

FedEx Rejects Boycott By Stonemason Student Tyrant David Hogg

This little shit bag kid is gonna find out how painful a defamation lawsuit can be if he doesn’t shut his fucking man pleasers.

FedX is a public corporation that is proud to serve the worlds shipping needs. Our employees and management are committed to provide the best value and service to our customers all over the world. We take great pride in providing this service and building a industry leading business model to benefit our clients and shareholders. Providing this service does not involve or include commentary on politics.
There, fixed it for them. N\C

Is David Hogg even old enough to legally vote? Legally have sex? Register for selective service? If I want to hear an opinionated teenager, I have three of my own!

So let me get this straight, they don't agree with people having ARs or standard cap mags and they said as much BUT they're also NOT cutting ties with the NRA and they're NOT refusing service to folks in the firearms industry and you guys still want to boycott them?

Maybe I'm wrong here but I'm cool with them. They basically came out and said "while we may not agree with people having these guns, we're NOT going to get in the way of folks having them."

FedEx differs with NRA on gun issues, but won't end member discounts

FedEx Rejects Boycott By Stonemason Student Tyrant David Hogg

That's not quite accurate. What they really said was, "Because we are classified as a common carrier under US law, and despite our personal politics which have absolutely nothing to do with our business, we can't actually do anything about shipping scary-looking firearms and accessories because it would open us up to a fat lawsuit we couldn't possibly win. If we were a contract carrier, you can bet your ass things would be different."

@PolarisBreach hit it dead on the head here. FEDEX would drop the NRA in a heartbeat IF they were a contract carrier, BUT they are not so in the grand scheme of things they are better off (financially) to shut up and color.